If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the largest domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 105,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.Register Today on DNForum IT'S FREE!
Postponed/Cancelled until further notice.
Please see last post for clarification.
Sorry for any unintended inconvenience caused.
Last edited by drmaximus; 11-16-2005 at 08:42 PM.
Bid recorded, thank you.Originally Posted by aacommerce
Additional auction rule for all bidders: For security reasons, the winning bidder should be ready to provide positive identification that matches his/her verified Paypal account information. Thank you.
All PMs have been replied to.
Please do keep the bids coming in.
no more bumps, please.Originally Posted by drmaximus
IT wt: You must be joking.Originally Posted by IT Web Team
Here is someone trying to professionally sell a good name through auction on DNF only
Surely this activity should be encouraged rather than all the posts about everything under the sun that is allowed in other threads. e.g. This is my nth post etc Or call this number now etc
Besides it wasn't even a bump
The statement "All pms replied to is helpful"
A bump of an auction every 24 hours seems quite reasonable to me
I am still considering my bid and would hope to be reminded of this auction daily until it ends
The current bid is $500 so $505 might win it
Is that correct?
JOES.com.au Graduate of the DNF College
Hi JoeMart,Originally Posted by JOEMART
Indeed, as there is no reserve, $505 would win it if the auction were to end at this moment. I did give this a lot of thought before putting it up for sale, and am serious about selling this great domain as I am thinning down my collection.
... and, thank you for your support.
Message to all prospective bidders:
Some of you may have realised that I had previously turned down an offer on this domain at Afternic, for the sum of $1000. And yet I have a BIN now on DNForum at $800. Why? In large part because I just upgraded to exclusive membership and wanted to bring some added excitement to this forum. My portfolio partner agreed to my suggested sale only after some persuasion.
However, the unfriendly and (IMHO) unwarranted moderation earlier in this auction thread, as well as the fruitless ongoing discussion of this in the Suggestion forum, are biting at my initial motivation and intention. I am also losing ground against my partner who just found another reason to stop the sale. Thus, I have decided to postpone this auction until further notice.
I know I have to announce this sooner rather than later, as it would be rude and unfair if I were to stop this at the last hour. Since there are still more than four days to go, I believe that this is not unreasonable. We may put this up for sale at a fixed price in the Sales forum, but that would be after some further discussion. If anybody really feels this to be unfair, or unethical, or wishes to close a deal, please PM me directly.
I hope that this post will not be considered a "bumping" post, and that new relevant information has been added. Of course, a moderator has the right to close it as well.
Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience unintentionally caused.
Originally Posted by drmaximus
Please PM if and when you decide to resell the name on DNF.
Also PM me.
Ditto.. I'm interested as well.
Same - I'd be willing to top the current bid.