If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the largest domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 105,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.Register Today on DNForum IT'S FREE!
My relationship with my Hosting provider has been severed and I need a new provider. Basically I want to host a few of my developed or under development domains and a few of my friends and very select word-of-mouth customers.
I provide bespoke Hosting solutions for my clients and would be happy to set you up with one as well if you'd like. Here are just a few questions so I can gauge what kind of hosting solution would best suit you needs:
1. How many domains & websites do you anticipate hosting?
2. Where are you (or, more importantly, where is you target audience) located?
3. Which control panel are you more comfortable with: cPanel, Plesk or DirectAdmin?
4. Do you require private nameservers (eg. ns1.yourdomain.com)?
5. What kind of bandwidth do you anticipate your sites will consume?
6. Do you need to be able to provide multiple user accounts for you and your friends?
7. Do most (or all) of these questions leave you wondering what the hell I'm talking about?
The servers I use all have 99.99% uptime and I personally monitor every hosted domain using Pingdom. If you'd like a quote you can either answer the questions here in a reply or simply send me a PM.
Last edited by Entropy; 02-11-2012 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Wording corrections.