I'm glad he contacted us thru the WHOIS and did not send a C & D letter at once, I would've been more irritated w/a C&D out of the blue. Or worse, he could've just begun the UDRP process against me at once. His reasoning is he was ready to pay his IP lawyer $300 for a C&D, that I'd be intimidated and give him the name. So he decided to offer me $300 and save the C&D hassle. I could sell for $300 if he won't go for $500, that's where we are right now, I feel he won't go up which means if he can't get it for $300 he's filing a UDRP. He is surprisingly familiar w/procedures of C&D, UDRP and WIPO litigation, so he didn't just google all this yesterday, maybe he "buys" names he wants at $1,500 thru WIPO whether there's a willing seller or not. Some people hate domainers so much that would rather spend several thousands fighting for a name (which they may not get if they lose) rather than paying a fraction of all that money to the owner. I'm seeing the exact same thing in another case where they're filing a UDRP and I can't afford a lawyer so I'll defend myself or just let it go. That's why I'll probably give in on this case of the N-NN.com, that way I can deal w/all the problems the other one is causing (the 3rd one is dormant for now) I need the $ anyway, and even $300 ain't that bad since not many offers had been received, $500 would be super. Better swallow hard and take $300-$500 and maybe he's all a big bluff than getting $0 and watch him take the domain from me thanks to some WIPO panelist.