If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the largest domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 105,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.Register Today on DNForum IT'S FREE!
I just got this one off the drop. I am not sure how much traffic it has. I am looking for a good offer. So best offer will probaly win it within 24/hrs
It's a name of a huge pizza franchise.
Im looking for offers at atleast $100
This is a sale of a TM domain. PizzaHut.info. This is a direct violation of DNF TOS as I have highlighted TM Rules in RED below:
This is a privately owned forum. We reserve the right to accept or decline your membership application, so you are not guaranteed membership and your membership is subject to revocation.
You may only have one account. Under no condition will membership payments be refunded in whole or part.
Violation of the rules will result in a warning and possibly a ban, depending on the severity of the violation. Warnings will be issued by PM or by the warning system. Permanent bans are at the discression of the management.
EACH FORUM MAY HAVE ITS OWN SET OF RULES. PLEASE READ ALL STICKIES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS IN THE INDIVIDUAL FORUMS BEFORE POSTING.
Here are the general forum rules:
The management reserves the right to make judgement calls. We can't write a rule for everything. If we see nonsense on the forum we will take care of it and let you know why. This is the "no nonsense" rule.
1. No content that is considered racist, obscene or objectionable will be tolerated. All such posts will be deleted without notice. This includes avatars. This could result in the loss of your membership without reimbursement.
2. You will not violate a persons privacy by publishing against someone's will information that is private and personal unless you have evidence of a crime or scam, and then you must post in this forum: http://dnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=167 Your post will be deleted if you cannot back up your claim.
3. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. We take politeness very seriously. You are welcome to challenge others points of view and opinions, but do so respectively and thoughtfully.
4. Create threads in the proper forum. Threads created in the wrong forum are subject to deletion.
5. Do not spam the forums. Only post one thread per topic or sale, and do not cut and paste it or change it slightly and post it.
6. Do not PM spam. You should only PM to reply to a PM sent to you, or to answer a post that has requested a PM response.
7. You may only advertise in the designated advertising forums.
One thread creation per 24 hours is allowed per advertising forum.
You may not post the same sale thread within a seven day period. In other words, if no one has replied to your sale, do not create a new thread with the same domain or service until after seven days.
8. Complete sales!
9. Trader feedback is permanent. It may only be removed by the person who left it, and by contacting admin via PM to ensure it's the member. You may also ask admin to review feedback you feel was left in error, or contains attacks, etc.
10. ALL DOMAIN SALES MUST list the actual domain name IN THE POST, and at least one of the domain names being sold in the title of the post with NO SPACES, ACTUAL DOMAIN NAME. There is a solution for those avoiding spiders, you may use example(.)com or example(dot)com.
11. NO COMMENTS IN SALES! - Only questions pertaining to the sale at hand.
12. Do not "bump" your sale threads with the word "bump" or no relevant information. All replies to your own threads in sales MUST contain information pertaining to the sale. Do not use sneaky bump tactics like "If you PM me, post in the thread that you PMed me". No "PM sent" replies to threads. There are too many bump tactics to list, so just don't try any of them.
Trading bumps is not permitted, you bump for me, I bump for you, etc., so even if there is no harm intended, do not bump others' threads because you think it's a good deal, or the recipient will feel obligated to bump your thread, and you can see where this will lead.
You must have a minimum price reduction of 10% to post a price reduction as a bump. Otherwise, edit the original post and do not bump!
13. Only one party may represent a domain name/website for sale at any time. Brokered domain names/websites must be authorized by the legal owner, and must be placed in the Domain brokerage forum. While listed in the Domain Brokerage forum as a live sale, they may not be listed in any other forum by the broker, owner, or any other party.
14. Do not list sales on behalf of members that do not have selling privileges. Both members could be banned.
15. Do not promote your websites, domains, company, or services in any of the discussion forums. This includes starting a thread, or replying to a post. If a member is seeking assistance or looking for a certain type of product, the best way to offer your services is to send a PM, unless the thread has been created in one of the Advertising forums (or Help Wanted), where you then may reply to a post with a self-promotion.
16. Promoting other domain name or webmaster related forums (or any forum that resembles the structure and/or content of DNForum) in your posts, signatures, or in any way on the forum is not permitted, unless it is a legitimate sale, and then you may ONLY post the sale in the proper forum and not in your signature or anywhere else on the forum. THIS INCLUDES ANY FORUMS THAT HAVE ANY OF THE SAME CATEGORIES WE HAVE.
17. "What other domain forums are there?" and "Which domain forum is best?" types of threads are not allowed and will be closed.
18. No charity/fundraising posts. Too many scams. You may have a well know charity in your signature, that is it.
19. Affiliate links of any type in posts not allowed in posts, signatures, or anywhere on the forum. The Owner of this forum is the only one permitted to post affiliate links.
20. Your forum signature may not exceed 3 lines and 200 characters in length, and may contain no more than 1 link (Platinum and Exclusive). Gold level and under may not have links in signatures. The use of your forum signature to attack another member is not allowed. HTML and the IMG vB code have been disabled. Your signature must abide by the forum rules that apply to posts.
21. Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators, however, disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the forums. Please feel free to PM the person directly rather than air your dirty laundry in public.
22. Any abuse towards our staff and/or management will result in immediate suspension of your account.
23. You may not have more than one account. Accounts may not be shared by more than on individual. Accounts may not be sold or transferred.
24. The selling of signatures is prohibited for $ or F$.
25. Sales of obvious TM domains will not be allowed. Questionable/objectionable domains are one thing, but an obvious TM infringement is not allowed for sale here. Common sense applies here. If you post it and it's a known TM or TM typo, it will be removed.
Rules added by Adam from: http://www.dnforum.com/f72/dnforum-philadelphia-eagles-what-do-we-have-common-thread-120195.html
Originally Posted by DotComGod
1- If you have an issue with someone on the forum, take it up with them. Do not in anyway attempt to pull Dnforum into your dicsussions.
2- If the user does not respond the way you want, go ahead and post the facts in the people to avoid section. Make sure if you post about another dnf member that you can back it up.
Rules subject to change without notice.
Please enjoy the debates and discussions and do your best to lead by example in creating a civil environment of mutual understanding and learning.