If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the largest domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 105,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.Register Today on DNForum IT'S FREE!
For those of you who run popular forums, you will know how important it is to make sure your forum always stays running to keep your members happy. However getting immediete and personalised support for your forum is hard, and even if you have paid forum software such as Vbulletin or IPB, you'll find that the support you'll get may not be fast enough or personalised for your needs.
That is why I am offering a service where you can get quick, peronalised, cheap and professional support for your own forum.
Current services I offer:
- Forum error/problem fixing. Getting an error on your forum and you don't know how to fix it? Just contact me and i'll use my experience to try and solve it. (contact for price)
- Forum modification installation. Need a forum modification installed? I can install modifications on nearly forum scripts, such as phpBB, IPB, Vbulletin and others. ($5-$15 per update)
- Forum upgrade service. Installing updates for your forum helps with security issues and I can do this for you, whatever type of forum you run. ($5-$20 per update)
- Forum conversion. I can convert your forum to run on different forum software. For example, I can convert your phpBB forum to Vbulletin while keeping all of your members, posts, topics etc. ($20-$50)
- Dedicated server optimisation. If your forum has a dedicated server, I can optimise it to gain the best possible performance from it. This includes the installation of a php accelerator, optimising mysql, apache etc. I can also provide fast and automatic backup solutions for large forums. ($20-$30)
What prices do you charge?
The amount I charge depends on the problem. I charge depending on how long it would take to do the service you have hired me for. See each service description for a price estimate.
I do not charge you unless I am sure that I can carry out your requested service.
How experienced are you with fixing/upgrading/etc forums?
I have had years of experience with running forums, and have started and run a number of large, popular forums with millions of posts using different forum software such as phpBB, Invision Board and Vbulletin.
I consider myself an expert in the field of forum maintenance and I have helped many people in the past solve their forum woes.
How do I request one of the above services?
You can contact me via email: llamaman [at] gmail.com
Or via MSN (address in profile)