too many Requirements
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the largest domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 105,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.Register Today on DNForum IT'S FREE!
sedo.com LLC is currently hiring new members to join one of our dynamic sales teams. Sedo (www.sedo.com) is the world’s leading online marketplace for buying and selling domain names and websites. The company’s overarching mission is to connect businesses and individuals with a high-quality domain name for their online presence. In pursuit of this goal, Sedo has assembled the world’s largest database of domain names for sale, with over 2 million listings. Buyers and sellers are brought together through a searchable online marketplace, and conduct negotiations anonymously using an offer-counteroffer system. Sedo has introduced a range of related services, including domain name escrow/transfer services, domain name appraisals, a domain brokerage service, domain name marketing, and paid domain name parking. The success of Sedo’s model has attracted a global membership base of over 300,000 domain professionals. Sedo is headquartered in Cologne, Germany with our US office located in Cambridge, MA (the technology hub of the world).
• Must possess a BA or BS from a 4 year institution
• Display an affinity for working with strong personalities in a sales/negotiation context
• You have at least 3-4 years of highly successful personal selling experience in B2B and B2C environments. This should include outbound consumer telemarketing, business lead generation, and corporate sales of both a business development and distribution/wholesale nature.
• An affinity for problem solving
• You are technically savvy with a range of CRM solutions, the internet and excel.
• Excellent communication skills in both oral and written formats
• Confident and professional phone manner
• Excellent organizational skills and follow through
• Meets deadlines on time
• Works well on teams and individually
• Excellent attention to detail
• Enjoys all aspects of sales cycle and primarily relationship development with clients.
For more detailed information check out our posting on www.craigslist.com, or click this link http://boston.craigslist.org/sls/99515805.html
We are looking for candidates that are a true team player, who work effectively and get along with many different types of people. If you have a passion for working closely with others and seek a challenging and fascinating career with a growing international company please send us your resume with cover letter to our Human Resources department Natalie@sedo.com
too many Requirements
that is just standard requirement. Interesting job for someone wanting to work in this domain field.
try getting a job at Goldman Sachs or JPMorgan. 12-15 interviews; some requires 30 interviews
Why only Bachelors from a four year institution ?
The universities in the Netherlands have only 3 years bachelors-programmes, we have colleges that have a 4 year program but that is considered a lower level of education.
The aerospace engineering faculty in Delft can compete with the Ivy league, 3 years bachelor and 2 years master.
i have bach from 4 yr and speak french german too
but must be boston or can telecommute?
I do not hold Bachelors degree..
but i'm a devil in the sky..
and my iq is one three eight..
so let me too participate..
need to be located in Bsston Mass
so much for e-wired age of business!
Rag crappy companies into the ground.
Get the cruds fired.
They can't handle getting such a small community to turn against them.
Much like a scammer... word gets out often enough... scammer will find themself back listed....