are you telling us the things we should do or the opposite ?
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the largest domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 105,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.Register Today on DNForum IT'S FREE!
Is there such thing called end user?
Been selling for over 10 years and I never see a true "end user". Who are they?
- IT consulting people or IT related business buying names to develop or buying for friend or customers.
- True "End User" has no idea what a domain is, how much it's worth and how to get them.
- Dont' rush them into making a decision - They take time - It could be days sometime even weeks.
- Paypal? You're kidding me? No paypal from stranger.
- Take the time to push - usually 12-24 hours - there is no TR feedback so take the time just in case something is wrong with the payment