Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

ميديا.com Media.com Please appersial

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuco

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ميديا.com Media.com i am new to idn market......i need to to know value of this domain almost all extension taken and hope it has great value....thanks for your comments very much appreciated

Domain Summit 2024

bwhhisc

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In Arabic IDN, only .com, .net, .tv, and .ws register Arabic idn at this point.
Extensions that show taken, .org, .info, .biz, and .cn do not support Arabic IDN and always show blocked or "taken".

It is a good sign that the .net is taken back in 2006, but I am not a native speaker to give you any more info on this one. Good luck, IMO Arabic IDNs will have a good value in a few years...they already get some traffic and there will be new idn.idn releases next year that will bolster .com and then hopefully Verisign will alias .com to .idn(com) as well. A lot of Arabic domainers registering IDN these days...good values in .net as well they say and many of those still available in good generic keywords.

phio

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In Arabic IDN, only .com, .net, .tv, and .ws register Arabic idn at this point.
Extensions that show taken, .org, .info, .biz, and .cn do not support Arabic IDN and always show blocked or "taken".

It is a good sign that the .net is taken back in 2006, but I am not a native speaker to give you any more info on this one. Good luck, IMO Arabic IDNs will have a good value in a few years...they already get some traffic and there will be new idn.idn releases next year that will bolster .com and then hopefully Verisign will alias .com to .idn(com) as well. A lot of Arabic domainers registering IDN these days...good values in .net as well they say and many of those still available in good generic keywords.

Well said. Good Luck olivess! and welcome to the world of IDNs =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom