Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

$1,000,000,000 spent already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register for the auction

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's why people have no money and crime is so high, instead of getting a job they waste their time on useless games with mass weapons killing things.

-=DCG=-

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
What's more shocking is the total hours spent on the game online.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What's more shocking is the total hours spent on the game online.

I have a son that wastes his time with these games and it's always a fight to get him to do his homework, but he'll spend 10 hours on the game if he could.

It go so bad, I have to enable router restrictions on time on his ip.

-=DCG=-

DC20

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Guys, we are in the wrong business. ...that is shocking and awe inspiring. I wonder what the production costs were....what other business (legal or not) can you get that kind of a return on investment? ...ok, yes, domains, but not at that volume!!!

>Now reading "Game Programming for the Comatose" before progressing to "For Idiots".<

Reaction score
Bought the previous one and then discovered it had been hacked. It made playing online completely pointless. Seems this one has been hacked too. Anyway as far as I can see world of warcraft makes far more money than this - they have 12 million subscribers each paying at least $15 per month - that's a whopping $180,000,000 per month! :)

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Before I started domaining I used to play a lot of MMORPGs. I started in late 90's with Ultima Online and some days I could play for 10-12 hours in one session! After I got tired of UO I started playing Final Fantasy XI: Online and finally World of Warcraft when it came out.. - Then I joined DNForum ... ;)

I still play a lot of console/computer games, but I never play any MMORPGs. They're fun, but waaaay too addictive and I simply don't have time to spend hours a day playing games anymore.

Tenkk

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Years ago when Lineage 2 came out, I used to have 24-36 hour gaming sessions, no sleep, no food breaks etc... Didn't go to school for days.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Years ago when Lineage 2 came out, I used to have 24-36 hour gaming sessions, no sleep, no food breaks etc... Didn't go to school for days.

That's a shame lol.

Ten years ago, I was addicted to The Sims. Haven't picked up on video/computer games since. Prefer real life board games played with family members. Even then I tire of the game quickly.

Tenkk

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I apply the same passionate work ethic to domains now. :)

dn-101

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I had a totally innocent post here and it was DELETED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom