Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise 10900.com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

Gee

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am getting many chinese emails trying to ask about this name price . I respond using google translate but I never receive a reply back. I only reply saying send me a good offer .( 給我一個好的建議,我會賣 )
does anyone know if this number means anything to chinese. I know they love numbers but why this number.. any idea about appropriate price would be much appreciated
thanks

Last edited:

Belal.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice, I like it. I will bet its greatest value is not in meaning of the numbers but its easy to remember attribute. The person only needs to remember 2 numbers, 10 and 900.

Gee

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Belal, I used to have many numerical domains but dropped most of them and kept only this one becoz it is easy to write ... That was long time before I know about chinese interest.
Any idea about appropriate price?

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would expect it to fetch $250-$300 on the forums. You might be able to pull $600-$800 out of an enduser. Although, I am not Chinese so I do not know if there is some more to this domain. I'm taking it at face value.

Last edited:

Belal.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Belal, I used to have many numerical domains but dropped most of them and kept only this one becoz it is easy to write ... That was long time before I know about chinese interest.
Any idea about appropriate price?
I'd check out sites like 4.cn to get a rough idea. IMO this particular numeric domain name's value will be a combination of the meanings of the numbers (,0,1,and 9 are considered lucky numbers) and because of the reason I stated in my last post. You need to ask someone to translate the inquiries for you. You can probably find someone on an asian blog that will .

bfstay

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No special meaning in chinese/cantonese. just that it is easier to remember...

Belal.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Lucky numbers have great value to the Chinese and in Hong Kong and China, not just tycoons pay tens of thousands of dollars to buy lucky number car license plates, driver’s license number, apartment floor levels, street addresses, bank numbers, and especially phone numbers. Everyone is in on the lucky numbers game! For them, lucky numbers are almost always those that are generally regarded as lucky for everyone,..." Source: http://www.wofs.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=753:..

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom