Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

1Plus.net (mini-sites) vs Sedopro (or others)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi :wave:

Lets get this straight!
Is it better to leave your domains "parked" with 1Plus.net or other Mini-Sites or to have it a a "regular" parking company such as Sedopro (or DS or ND or whatever! ;))
I ALWAYS see Mini-Sites WIN, but it takes SOOOOOOO Long to see the revenue EVEN MATCH what traditional parking gives you so much sooner!?
Thanks!

evossman

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I tried 1plus.net by moving a couple names from namedrive over there. I didn't see any huge increases, and at times saw decreases in conversion so I switched them back. I wasn't interested in sticking it out to see the true value. I'm more of a buy and park and leave it kinda guy.

I'd be interested to hear some real feedback on this if anyone has done it and stuck with it. It seems like a good deal but the conversion rates seem too low to me upon switching.

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any more input?

Thanks!

I moved most of my domains back to SedoPro also...I'm just not patient enough to have the revenue build up at 1plus! :smilewinkgrin:

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
is there anyone who tried this with success?

ArtfulWebSites

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone? :smilewinkgrin:
I had virtually NO success with Sedo or iMonetize using newly regged domains with no prior traffic.

I found that these same domains gradually built traffic when I moved them to 1Plus.net. Since 1Plus has no FAQ, help or tutorials, I did much experimenting and learned that some very specific settings in 1Plus produce results.

I wrote a very detailed step-by-step guide for all the steps and settings necessary to maximize results at 1Plus. If anyone is interested, let me know.

The facts that you have a great deal of flexibility in customizing mini-sites at 1Plus, you can directly track your traffic with your own Google Analytics code, and you can track your views/clicks/revenue with your own Google AdSense account, plus the fact that it is a mini-site with dynamic content, not just a parked landing page with links, makes 1Plus a VERY attractive alternative to traditional parking.

touchring

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but i've a bit worrying over the latest Google crackdown on MFA. By all definitions, 1plus.net sites are MFAs.

Any comments on whether 1plus.net will be targeted? Can any expert care to comment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom