Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

2 ?'s: Re-Newing Expired Names and Premium Listings $$$

• Thread starter Deleted member 111831
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 111831

Hi, two, hopefully easy, GD ?'s:

1: How do I renew a domain that has expired but not gone past the 6-Weeks (I think) grace period. It is not listed anywhere in my GD acct that I can find, and when I click on the link on the GD parked page it takes me to my account and shows me domains that will soon expire. How do I do this?

2: I sold a domain as a Premium Listing ($999 @ 30%). How and when do I get paid?

Thanks in advance!

Nathan King

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
1) Call up GoDaddy support and they'll renew it for you.

2) It takes a long time to get your money. They mail out checks within 45 days after the end of the month in which you sold the domain. So if you sold the domain on Jul. 14th, you have to wait until 45 days after Aug 1st to get your check. You could end up waiting 75 days for your check if your domain sells on or near the 1st of month. In my experience, the checks arrive about 30 days after the end of the month in which the domain sold. Pretty good turnover rate if you don't mind paying 30% commission and waiting two months for your money.

D

Deleted member 111831

$80 fee per domain to renew during the grace period. wtf...

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

Thanks Nathan

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators