1. Welcome to DNF.com™ - Domain Sales, Domain Forum, Domain Appraisals, Domain Registrars
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the largest domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 300,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

350 uniques with $3 revenue in 10 days, selling cheap. sexchina.tv

Discussion in 'Domains with Traffic (Traffic Domains)' started by duskdawn, Aug 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. duskdawn

duskdawn DN.CC Exclusive Member

Local Time:
    4:20 AM
    Hi,
    First I want to say I don't consider this is an adult name since no "bad" words in the domain itself and the parking page is clean. But if the Mods here consider it as an adult name then please move it to the proper forum. Thanks.

SexChina.TV

Godaddy.
    More than half year for renewal.
    Price:$ 60 SOLD (Around half year revenue) or best offer. Paypal.
    Parking at NameDrive, in August so far (9-10 days), it gets 350 unique views, 54 clicks and $2.61 revenue.
    I am sure you will earn more if you play well with the keywords and layout or by switching to other parking services.
    Multi-forums sale.

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
  2. georgeh

georgeh Platinum Member

Local Time:
    3:20 PM
  3. Premiumhosted

Premiumhosted Exclusive Member

Local Time:
    3:20 PM
  4. duskdawn

duskdawn DN.CC Exclusive Member

Local Time:
    4:20 AM
    The domain has been SOLD.
    Thanks.
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
This thread is more than 180 days old.