Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

538k Lyric Database for sale - $29 ePassporte ($49 Paypal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am selling copies of a lyrics database with over 538,000 entries. Not many lyric sites can boast this amount of lyrics!

Database Structure is as follows:

ID - Artist - Album - Title - Lyrics

Sample of the lyrics: http://www.1v1.com/stuff/sample.html
Sample including full lyrics: http://www.1v1.com/stuff/sample2.html

All people who purchased previous versions of this database get the update for free; just PM me.

Price: $29 by ePassporte or $39 by Paypal ($39 Paypal promotional price valid for the next 48 hours only!).

Please note though that if you were planning to create an ePassporte account just for this transaction, ePassporte won't allow new accounts to send payments until the account is at least 3 days old & they also charge you a $5 fee each time you "load" money into the account & hence the ePassporte offer is only for people with current ePassporte accounts who can pay right away.

Legal Stuff: Please note that the prices I charge for copies of this database is to cover the time spent compiling this database & not for the lyrics themselves.

Domain summit 2024

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am reducing the cost of this database to $39 Paypal for the next 48 hours only!

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Your samples do not show the complete lyrics, can you upload some samples that do? Also, can you upload it to a php or asp page that actually reads from the DB, not a static html page?

What format is the DB?

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I didn't show the full lyrics because I thought the page would just end up being a mess..... I'll see if I can upload a few full examples then.

The database format is a MySQL database.... about using a PHP/ASP page; not really sure what the difference is in doing that or me providing static examples?

Ok..... I have updated my first post with another link to a sample file with the full lyrics included. :)

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The database format is a MySQL database.... about using a PHP/ASP page; not really sure what the difference is in doing that or me providing static examples?

That would just show the actual lyrics being read from the database, not just a static list of some lyrics, that's all...

Are these mostly mainstream artists? Your samples show a lot of Spanish songs or some other language, not sure what it is...

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Reading from the database would show exactly the same output unless I set it up to show random lyrics - which I'm not prepared to do as someone may try to grab all my lyrics that way with a script.

The lyrics contain tons of mainstream artists yes; but with that many lyrics, getting small amounts of random results you are bound to get some "weird" obscure artists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators