Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise 86488.com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.
Domain summit 2024

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Right now I would advise holding onto the domain. Prices seem to be skyrocketing. I just watched a 5n go for over 3 grand.

I would say your domain is worth mid to high xxx for resellers and low x,xxx for an enduser.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I forgot to mention that this is a non-premium 5n. The 4 does hurt its value. In my opinion, it's value comes from the triple 8s, which sounds similar to a word that means "prosper" or "wealth".

Charles Sweeney

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not up on number domains. What's a premium number? What's wrong with number 4? Why does number 6 represent wealth?

I just ran a check on all the NNNNN.com names, 100,000 of them, none available, so if nothing else they have rarity value. That said, the sales of these are well reported and the above valuations look good.

gowthaman7989

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Number domains are very popular in china. They are the targeted end user for these kind of domains. According to Chinese people Number 4 means "death, unlucky" so most people won't consider domain that has number '4'. Also number 8 means "wealth", "prosper" so for them this number is the luckiest one. NNNNN.com domain values increasing day by day. Last year NNNN.com was selling in low $ xxx and today even the non-premium NNNN.com getting a offer for 10 grand. It is speculated that NNNNN.com domain price will also increase multiple times in coming years.

Better start registering NNNNNN.com's

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators