Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Able To Use Domain's Email While Domain Is Listed On Sedo/afternic?

CdnBigD

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have some domains parked over at Voodoo and some listed on Sedo and Afternic. While they're sitting there, I'd like to be proactive and send out some emails. I'm thinking it will look better to the end user if the email is from the [email protected].

Anyone know if there's a way I can create and use an email account for that domain (which is parked or listed)?

It's late, so hope that makes sense. ;-)
Thanks!

Daniel Levi

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When you send emails, it's essential to send it from your company email because it makes you look legit and professional. So, just create an email address for your company such as [email protected] and send it from there. If you don't have a "domain company" website, then you have to make one if you're serious about outbound imo

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah, you can do this. Probably a little bit too complicated to explain, but I will try to explain it simply.

But, point the DNS back to your registrar and point the name to the parking provider using a DNS alternative, for example CNAME or A Record. Then, modify your MX records to your email provider.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators