Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Another Thread Closed - Ah Well! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well a mod has closed a thread of mine, I made the absolute error of actually linking not to an auction but to the 'thread' on this site about an external auction, but apparently that action, although indirect and not banned by the rules is banned by the rules! ROFLMAO

Oh, by the way, no notification was sent about the thread closure - but then again I guess nothing else could be expected.

Domain summit 2024

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm confused. You created a sales thread linking to the external auctions thread?

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
why do we need to see a link to another thread, about an auction for your domain name?

15. Do not promote or link to your websites, domains, blog, company, or services in any of the discussion forums. This includes starting a thread, or replying to a post. If a member is seeking assistance or looking for a certain type of product, the best way to offer your services is to send a PM, unless the thread has been created in one of the Advertising forums (or Help Wanted), where you then may reply to a post with a self-promotion. For the rules related to signatures, refer to #19 and #20.

21. Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators, however, disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the forums. Please feel free to PM the person directly rather than air your dirty laundry in public.

22. Any abuse towards our staff and/or management will result in immediate suspension of your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators