Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Anybody Had Dealings With 'outcome Brokerage'?

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I received an email last week from Ryan Colby of 'OutcomeBrokerage.com', which quite surprised me as I had never had any dealings with the company or its owner Ryan Colby. It was a simple enough email asking whether I had ever sold or bought many high valued domains.

After checking it was not one of the numerous scam emails that infects the domaining world (which they are definitely not - in fact they have a great portfolio of high-top level domains they are brokering) I replied explaining that I had retired from domaining as such and only had a handful of names remaining which I occasionally put up for sale. (The only domain presently is Fig.ht which I have as a 'featured domain listing' on Sedo.)

What I cannot understand is 'WHY' he approached me. Has anybody else had similar enquiries from either 'OutcomeBrokerage.com' or Ryan Colby?

I would appreciate any input here, including by PM if you would rather not say something publicly.

Many thanks,

Bill

Domain summit 2024

davecookau

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had dealings with Ryan Colby and his Domain Academy I signed on for his online course and had a very negative outcome
with him. Needless to say I asked for a refund and was refused which did not surprise me... He's bad news stay away!

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
have not had any solicitations from 'outcome brokerage' but i believe he was with domain holdings for a period of time. his name looks familiar so an email coming from him must be legit.

as to how they found you they all have access to domainer databases so if you had any dealings or contacts with any service the lists may get shared. they also find you looking up the whois.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators