1. Welcome to DNF.com™ - Domain Sales, Domain Forum, Domain Appraisals, Domain Registrars
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the largest domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 300,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Anyone interested in cheap hosting?

Discussion in 'Website Development and Design Discussion' started by vialli, Apr 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. vialli

vialli Gold Member

Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    Hi everyone,

We are all, i am sure looking to achieve the same goal and finding cheap hosting is an important part of this.

I have a reseller account with one of the most reliable hosting comapanies in the UK and would be interested in hearing from anyone who is looking for a cheap hosting solution.

I am not looking to charge over the top for hosting, but simply want to share the cost with any interested parties.

Any interested members can contact me at info@sddomains.com to discuss costs.
  2. AMERICAR

AMERICAR Platinum Member

Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    Geez you dont take long to flog your wares do you Vialli :))
    nice to see again, let me know when your in the chat.

Great place HUH :)
  3. Guest

Local Time:
    A reliable reseller UK Web host - thats a new one on me! I didn't know they existed!

Out of interest, who are they?
  4. vialli

vialli Gold Member

Local Time:
    fasthosts.co.uk - I have had no problems with them yet!!!!

Have you?

sorry for delay in reply, been away

Vialli
  5. Guest

Local Time:
    fasthosts you mean farcehosts!!!

Problems - Where do I start?

Poor customer service
    Slow speeds
    Problems with FTP
    Delayed emails
    Server crashes and higher than usual downtime (this has got better)
    Over inflated prices for a sub standard service

But hey, thats just my opinion!!! LOL !!!!

If your happy with them then fine, but they were no good for me.
  6. vialli

vialli Gold Member

Local Time:
    WOW,

I am surprised to read your comments.

I must admit that their customer service coulf be greatly improved, but having had no problems with slow speeds, FTP problems, delayed emails or server crashes or down time, I have had very little need to contact them.

I agree that the prices are slightly over and above what many other companies are charging, but considering the very few problems that i have encountered, I am prepared to pay that price.

Interesting none the less to hear your views/experiences with them. I thank you for your input.

By the way, which company are you currently using?

Vialli
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
This thread is more than 180 days old.