1. Welcome to DNF.com™ - Domain Sales, Domain Forum, Domain Appraisals, Domain Registrars
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the largest domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 300,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Auto domains

Discussion in 'Domain Name Appraisal Discussion' started by domaindirk, Jul 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. domaindirk

domaindirk Platinum Member

Local Time:
    8:10 AM
  2. DomeBase

DomeBase Old Timer Exclusive Member

Local Time:
    Personally, I think that Autozon.com is a really neat, brandable and memorable name -- Amazon.com for autos sorta speak -- but not so close to Amazon as to be subject to TM action. I do have a personal preference for witty twists in domain names which is not shared by all, but probably enough to make Autozon.com a good name. I guess some folks might at first think that you left off the "e" in Autozone.com, but most folks would *get it* and remember it. I am not sure how much it is worth just sitting there, but if I were going to develop an auto-related online site, it would appeal to me... hard for me as a newbie to put a $$$ on that, but I would think more than $400? perhaps considerably more... but I do not want to butter you up too much :)
  3. domaindirk

domaindirk Platinum Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your insight DB.
  4. GeorgeK

GeorgeK TheBest.com Exclusive Member

Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    autozon.com is a typo domain of autozone.com. I wouldn't touch it.
  5. joe

joe Guest

Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    It sounds great and looks COOL, A+++ domain!

I envy you!
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
This thread is more than 180 days old.