Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal Avoid dataware

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankburns

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
THESE ARE THE FACTS

-Dataware agreed to sell said domains for $10000 http://www.dnforum.com/f529/3250-com-3670-3950-a-thread-513817.html
-See PM message:

Frank

In Italian your pseudo would be ... Franco Brucha

OK ... DEAL ...

The other guy may just reach out after you buy since he sincerely wants 3250 and that alone is worth this sale

-After 4 5 days of blowing me off saying accountant is not available I get a PM from another employee from Dataware stating domain has been sold to another party
-Says tried contacting me over thanksgiving weekend which I was away
-This seller did not honor a deal we made via PM

frankburns

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I invite dataware to discuss this issue in an open forum and comment on the facts.

dataware

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This file was transferred to our legal dept. yesterday following foul language and threats from a person name Frank Burns.

The series of events described by Frank Burns are False and mis-leading.

He is obviously upset for the wrong reasons.

The information provided here-in is false and defamatory.

Contact us directly with any concerns.

Thank you

Best , Anna

frankburns

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
no threats just bad business

I have proof that you sold it to another party. Would you like me to share the email to everyone that was sent by your staff member ADMITTING you sold it to another party ???

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
from watching, and knowing...if you know what I mean

I suggest that you calm down

members have made agreement to purchase names from me via pm and later came with excuse

I did not give negative rating, nor blast them

so get it undone

and move on to the next name

imo...

frankburns

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
fair enough, however when an agreement is made and it gets sold to another party, is that fair business? And I am in limbo for over a week

We have an honor system here when an agreement is made one should honor it.

Just my 2 cents

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
fair enough, however when an agreement is made and it gets sold to another party, is that fair business? And I am in limbo for over a week

We have an honor system here when an agreement is made one should honor it.

Just my 2 cents

Hi Frank

this is not "mod speak" and you guys can do whatever,

it's just me saying....

agreements are made for many reasons

and they fail for some of the same reasons

but to discredit one because this deal didn't go down now, doesn't mean deals won't/can't happen in the future.

I don't force any one to sell me domains, nor do I force anyone to buy.

when it's meant to happen, it will

:)

imo....

frankburns

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No I disagree, if we all reneg on deals whats the point of trading and making commitments?

airmax

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I bought a 3l.com at DNF a while back, posted sold, 3 people went and pm"d the seller with a higher offer after the fact, one was a few grand higher, and bailed within minutes after bring pressed for instant payment, the other offer came to me, and brokered a deal, which was respectable, other was unknown. Seller was overwhelmed, and conflicted, and went unresponsive until I called directly.

So, I always thought there was, and still is a good core to DNF a few greedy people who want to accept, an offer then squeeze for a few more dollars after the fact always ruin it. Seems apparent he got more money after the accepted fact, and human greed is overbidding morals at this point.

airmax

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This file was transferred to our legal dept. yesterday following foul language and threats from a person name Frank Burns.

The series of events described by Frank Burns are False and mis-leading.

He is obviously upset for the wrong reasons.

The information provided here-in is false and defamatory.

Contact us directly with any concerns.

Thank you

Best , Anna

Let me guess Frank Burns offer was first, and $2,500 lower than the one that got confused with the transfer...

When you are talking big dollars, a few foul words are to be accepted, when one gets an accepted deal ignored, and tossed.

I am sure your legal dept will bring you up to speed on that.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Quit :upset:ing IMO. It got me nowhere with days of going back and forth over a $5k domain name that I couldn't make payment on because Thanksgiving OF ALL DAYS is one day ahead of USA in Japan. Had the same legit argument as you (additionally, made a faithful down payment), on your side, but it's not gonna get you anywhere but more frustrated. My advice is move on as this is a 50/50 split argument and doesn't get you any closer to getting a domain name.

frankburns

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well I have moved on and as an act of good faith removed the neg trader rating

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

dataware

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone

Feel free to contact me personally via PM with any questions or concerns

DEAR , Mr. Frank Burns ( who is not a real person ) should be careful with all the language he has used.

The domains are not sold and the domains are being made available as of 5:00 PM today following a review from counsel.

FRANK, Your defamatory language is rather unique considering I have not divulged your real name and information and you have taken liberty to use foul language and provide misleading information not to mention your crude voice-mail massages.

On that note I am still waiting for your attorney to contact us and he or she can then have a very interesting discussions about your behavior and the reasons behind them but more important as to why you lost these domains during the course of conversation.

Respectfully we do not support violence and crude behavior.

DEAR READERS,

My real name has always been Lorenzo and this account has always been Dataware since 2002 and I will be happy to share my real phone number and email contact and chat with anyone who would like to know the truth; the truth is rather embarrassing for Frank Burns. Frank will eventually come to understand that certain avoidance issues clearly break the law and that even this Forum would not support such actions.

Ciao for now !

Lorenzo

dataware

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, Mr. Burns, they were sold indeed to you !!!! You did not ID your Pseudo name and you did not confirm your ID on PM as well.

For the record ... they are NOT sold.

I will not be posting about this any longer as it is in my legal dept. hands ...

I assure you, they are getting a chuckle out of your own doing.

Ciao everyone , contact me via PM for any concerns or questions.

no threats just bad business

I have proof that you sold it to another party. Would you like me to share the email to everyone that was sent by your staff member ADMITTING you sold it to another party ???

frankburns

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I emailed your staff 3 times with my information, regardless good luck with the auction. And there was never any reference to violence.

Good day Sir

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators