Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

closed [B] One word .biz? [/B]

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register for the auction

daddypi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, I have to say that these are overall pretty good domains names.

However, some opinions...

The verb kind of hurts the marketing potential, their respective noun's domains would be much better IMO, however they still should be able to be developed for a tidy profit.

It's good that these are all targetted towards a certain aspect of running a business, and this should be a plus if you choose to develop them, as they can all belong to a "network" of sorts.

Featured.biz is the only domain out of those that really sticks out at me, you've already developed it nicely, and you can easily implement e-books, and other products that display both offline and online business opportunities, this is a major market by itself.

The extension .biz typically kills most of the values of domains, however since these domains for the most part pertain to business, it's a good "catch 22"

Sorry if my post doesn't make much sense, 5:00 A.M. and I'm just a little bit out of it.

I wish you luck on these domains, and welcome to DNF!

sponsors

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
daddypi said:
Well, I have to say that these are overall pretty good domains names.

However, some opinions...

The verb kind of hurts the marketing potential, their respective noun's domains would be much better IMO, however they still should be able to be developed for a tidy profit.

It's good that these are all targetted towards a certain aspect of running a business, and this should be a plus if you choose to develop them, as they can all belong to a "network" of sorts.

Featured.biz is the only domain out of those that really sticks out at me, you've already developed it nicely, and you can easily implement e-books, and other products that display both offline and online business opportunities, this is a major market by itself.

The extension .biz typically kills most of the values of domains, however since these domains for the most part pertain to business, it's a good "catch 22"

Sorry if my post doesn't make much sense, 5:00 A.M. and I'm just a little bit out of it.

I wish you luck on these domains, and welcome to DNF!

TQ daddypi! I have to agree with you, you analyze them well & they just make sense. Glad to know you here & thanks again for your kind appraisals. :eek:k:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom