Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

closed [B]stockbrokers.eu[/B] TLD

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluejess

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
stockbrokers.eu
foreigninvestments.eu
financialconsulting.eu

Predictions? Strategies? Interest? Appraisals?

Would love YOUR feed back on these domains!!!

Kiwiarcade.com - Tickle your Brain!!

Register for the auction

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
all 3 of these domains are very nice,
if I had to put them in a descending order I would put
1. stockbrokers
2. Financialcolsulting
3. Foreigninvestments

Right now, you would be lucky to get mid $xxx for any of them and this would happen if you found an end user. I would not try to sell any of them for now, hold on to them for 5-6 years waiting for the tld to mature. If .eu succeeds in the future, I don't think that you will have to actively seek for a buyer, these are nice names and you will have offers coming. As I said though, for this to happen .eu needs to mature. In order for a tld to mature, users need to get used to type .eu in their browsers. And for that to happen, end users must start developing .eu names first.
This is chain reaction, and since most of .eu domains are in resellers hands, we as domain resellers have a big infuelce in the tld's future. If we ask for crazy sums for the names now, we might discourrage the end users from buying the names and developing them. We should be careful not to hijack the future of this tld. If you will sell a name now, sell it at reasonable prices or don't sell it at all.

About your domain name's future value, as you can see it depends on a lot of factors and nobody can give you even an approximate appraisal at this point.

Hope this helped,
Petros

bluejess

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Petrosc for the detailed reply - appreciate it!

Do you or anyone else think that the auction rooms for the .eus will play a factor in establishing current value for the .eus?

Take advertising.eu it sold for 175k NOW - even though the market is not even close to maturity.... why 175k? What domains have THIS value now and why? Why are some names in auction going for high XXXX and yet others for XX or XXX and yet they are all similar quality? Is the final auction sale price inflated based on the whole auction room atmosphere? Or are their high bids validated based on true current or future projections??

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
advertising.eu... this is very questionable. It might be a scam. We don't know if it was really sold. Most possibly, he faked the auction results to attract high bidders.

bluejess

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hum.... really? It is a GREAT domain though with GREAT potential... will be interesting to see what happens with the .eus... so do you think places like SEDO and POOL will set a value?

two comments from NamePros :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

uh...very nice names....i am not sure of the values of .eu thus far, but these are prime keywords that, imo, in the .com would make xx,xxx....so you could probably get 1/4 of that in .eu?

The stockbrokers.eu is definitely worth hanging on to, possibly developping as a consumer information or ratings site, obviously with affiliate and adsense type links. It could be a blockbuster! The others may be worth selling quickly, if the market is good, I'm not really into the .eu, but the next few months may change that. Good Luck!

Reply I got through PM on dnforum

Hello bluejess,

'stockbrokers' is a premium financial/business name. No doubts. Nice OVT w/o ext., too. I agree with the people from Namepros and here saying you should keep this name for future and of course xxx$ price is much underestimated for this name. If I remember correctly I've got 'stockbrokers.eu' and 'stockbroker.eu' as preregistrations with my registrar but have not got them :)
Wish you good luck with your names,

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
stockbrokers.eu is a very good one, I would not sell it below the 1/2 of the .com price! but high prices you will not get from domainers for the moment. high prices you can only expect from public stockbrokers.
offer it to banks!

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have you considered trying an e-bay auction with a reserve price to see what the potential buyers have to say?

bluejess

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for your comments...

Would stockbroker.eu really be worth 1/2 the price of stockbrokers.com - if so what would stockbrokers.com be worth... It appears to be a PPC site.

...as for Ebay - Does one have the option of not selling on Ebay? As I dont really want to sell right now unless I had an awesome offer :)

Kid Kool

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would say hold on to them for at least a year or two. It's a solid name.
I really don't know the worth as I don't know if Europeans use the term "stock brokers" to the extent the u.s. does. I would say that it would be worth at least $1000. They are all solid names.

Wot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Freddy@EuroDNS said:
stockbrokers.eu is a very good one, I would not sell it below the 1/2 of the .com price! but high prices you will not get from domainers for the moment. high prices you can only expect from public stockbrokers.
offer it to banks!

It's a good name, maybe low $xxxx - but 50% of .com price?

Dream on Freddy!

bluejess

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone know some really good web designers? High quality and reasonable $$$ Think I may dev. this domain!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom