Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Bears eat man at beer festival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You have to love the seriousness behind the rationale of the zoo director.
---------
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/08/20/bear.death.reut/index.html

Bears eat man at beer festival

BELGRADE, Serbia (Reuters) -- A 23-year old Serb was found dead and half-eaten in the bear cage of Belgrade Zoo at the weekend during the annual beer festival.

The man was found naked, with his clothes lying intact inside the cage. Two adult bears, Masha and Misha, had dragged the body to their feeding corner and reacted angrily when keepers tried to recover it.

"There's a good chance he was drunk or drugged. Only an idiot would jump into the bear cage," zoo director Vuk Bojovic told Reuters.

Local media reported that police found several mobile phones inside the cage, as well as bricks, stones and beer cans.

---------------
My theory is that this was a someone, the dead serb, who had registered a .mobi and was showing the crowd of partyers.

He was then drugged (as in "drug by the crowd) and stripped naked, poured beer all over his body, and then thrown into the cage, and stoned to death with stones, bricks, and beer cans.

The main piece of this puzzle is several mobile phones found inside the cage. Obviously, this was also part of the stoning frenzy.

Silly fools. The anti-mobi crowd almost got away with it. But we all know that bears can't punch a keypad with those long sharp claws and big stubby fingers and toes.

Plus Masha and Misha are T-Mobile subscribers. None of the phones in the cages were theirs and were Sprint, Verizon, Helio, AT&T, and other carriers.

Police are now checking the mobile communication records of each phone. Arrests are sure to follow. I just hope members of this forum were not involved.

Domain Summit 2024

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I see that you own some .mobi. If you were smart, you didn't post this information here.

"See you in the cage!"

Wow, sounds like one of those WWF (or whatever they are known as today) death matches...

"RICK FLAIR...I want you! I'm gonna take you down, rip you from limb to limb, and drag your lifeless body around the arena for all to see. See you in the cage!"

I guess that shows I don't watch wrestling much (or in the south its RASLIN). But Rick Flair was the only one that came to mind. Oh, and Hulk Hogan.

barefoot

Go barefoot!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Obviously this man didn't offer those bears any beer, so they got upset with him.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I see that you own some .mobi. If you were smart, you didn't post this information here.

"See you in the cage!"

LOL

The funny thing is, they were koala bears :approve:

Stinos

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom