Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Best Email Outbound Times

Daniel Levi

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What email outbound times have produced the best results for you thus far? I usually find that morning hours (around 9 AM) are the best times, both for open and reply rates. It's a very interesting question for me, what have you personally experience?

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sunday night. Will be at top of the inbox Monday morning.

The wee hours of Sunday are the best times for multiple reasons.

I agree and suggest this.
All my website newsletters and bulk mail are generated and shipped out then.

Daniel Levi

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Since everybody send out so many mass emails on Sunday, and inboxes don't get checked on weekends most of the time, don't you think Monday is a bad day for someone to open an inbox full of messages including one of yours stuck in the middle?

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My weekends are pretty busy and I check my emails sporadically at best.

Come monday its business and my emails get checked on schedules.

Statistically you get better responce on mondays than lets say, fridays when many are leaving work for the weekend.

RTM.net

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I also would have initially agreed with Monday morning start of business, but keep in mind that your email will be lost amongst many others and more likely to be 'cleaned' away... so I suggest 10-11am where the recipient has, by then, in theory cleared out the clutter.

In this age of information access nearly ubiquitous and pervasive across so many devices and locations, I think it's much less of an issue though... depends who your target reader is (exec, family man or woman, and cultural differences)...

Some cultures would absolutely never (or almost) check business emails at night or weekends, in others it's almost a given.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom