Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal Beware: member "xserver" non-paying on agreed sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wired

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
member "xserver" went thru old threads and found my thread on "accepting offers for domain": 888O.com We finally agreed on price, with his notation 7/02/2010
for make a friend!

I accepted his offer based on his TR ratings and that I would be paid immediately or very shortly upon accepting his offer. I then sent instructions immediately where to pay and registrar. I did not hear from him during the day and contacted him asking if he received the Pm's. No answers even tho I "saw" him on DNF several times during the day and night.

7/03/2010
Dear Wired. Sorry. I know "sorry" is not enough. As you may know Football fans perhaps very busy during Worldcup. and I received all of your pm. It's my fault!
My paypal was locked a few days ago,so I cann't pay for anything.

and today some of my domains were stolen by someone else.

so, I am sorry!!!

He knew when he made this offer, his paypal was locked up. I suggested alternate payment routes, like escrow.com, of which he replied that China has no US credit cards.

Finally, reply from last night (I provided him 24 hours after waiting days for him to pay via alternate routes, that ended an hour ago)
I have said anything I want to say. Please do anything you want to do.

He also told me about his domains being hacked and domains returned but again I saw this as a sympathy cry and that he did change his mind and wanted out of the deal.

He knew about his Paypal before he made the deal.

Unfortunately, I used TR ratings to make my final determination to do business with this member. He also went thru very old threads and found my old "make an offer" thread on this domain. Imo, he understands the system very well and found out how to search for domains, make a bogus offer and even get the community to help him on his "stolen domains" that are now returned and definitely understands that his actions will have repercussions.

~Wired

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
People like this are a bloody pest. Time to ban this idiot. Hopefully '888' isn't lucky in this case.

xserver

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry, My English is not well enough.

I have told you:My paypal account was disabled by paypal.com and my money was locked.

You suggested me to alternate payment routes, like escrow.com.

I replied that I have no USD credit cards. I am not lie, I cann't find any other payment routes to pay. and money was not enough too.

But You didn't give me any chance.

ORDER me to buy this domain from you.

a Deal or an Order?

Sorry. I cann't accept any order.

Poohnix

Lost @Space
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry, My English is not well enough.

I have told you:My paypal account was disabled by paypal.com and my money was locked.

You suggested me to alternate payment routes, like escrow.com.

I replied that I have no USD credit cards. I am not lie, I cann't find any other payment routes to pay. and money was not enough too.

But You didn't give me any chance.

ORDER me to buy this domain from you.

a Deal or an Order?

Sorry. I cann't accept any order.

You knew when you made the deal that your money was locked - (if that was a true statement) - why did you make the deal knowing already you couldn't pay?
And why did you continue making offers on other domains after - if what you say was true you wouldn't have been able to pay them either.
So what you say doesn't add up.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks to this thread, I now have one more excuse for not paying the rent:
Sorry, my domains were stolen

xserver

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You knew when you made the deal that your money was locked - (if that was a true statement) - why did you make the deal knowing already you couldn't pay?
And why did you continue making offers on other domains after - if what you say was true you wouldn't have been able to pay them either.
So what you say doesn't add up.

After I made the "deal", somethings happened :

World cup and less sleepness;

my Paypal was locked When I want pay for the domain.

Some of my domains are stolen too.

I have to take back my stolened domains and active my paypal account.

Paypal told me my paypal account cann't be use anymore. the money will return to me after 180 days.

Without any other USD card, How to pay?

The price of du3.com ($200) is not the price of 888o.com ($700) , I asked the owner of du3.com "CAN I PAY for DU3.com use RMB?".

So, I think I try my best for the "deal".

but when I told to wired, he didn't give me any chance.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

which he replied that China has no US credit cards.

I think what I have said is "I have any USD credit cards."

Wired

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What a dropping of horse manure!

I offered you to pay via any other means.

xserver, we made a deal. then you said you had important issues like the world cup.

now this excuse.

you can pay by escrow.com. Use http://www.escrow.com

This forum does not tolerate this type of business. We are serious. When we say SOLD, its sold. When we make an offer and accepted, its SOLD.

Like I mentioned, I considered your Trader Rating to accept your offer with many persons I know.

Failure to pay gets reported as a thread under "do not do business with......" and a negative TR rating.

I waited long enough, if payment is not received within 24 hours, then I will report to DNForum community.

~Wired

We have many members here at DNF who are from many countries who pay from other sources than Paypal. I offered escrow.com as being a platform that accepts different currencies and any pay method under secure arrangements.

Your replies providing you ample time and warning, including several days during the World Cup, to do escrow.com.:

Dear, Wired.

The First point is Paypal is the only way to Send USD for Chinese,we have no USD Credit Cards.
The second point is Paypal Locked my money ($3,326). I have no money to buy any domain.

So I have to change my mind.

I am really very sorry about this.

sorry! sorry!

xserver

I have said anything I want to say.
Please do anything you want to do.

I have said anything I want to say.
Please do anything you want to do.

No money No reputation.
I cann't lend money just for buy a domain.

If you think I must go out of DNF.
then I go!

thanks.

I assume you must be in big desire to do business here so you want to dismiss this serious issue here by attempting to defame my reputation.

This is why we have Legal Issues here so other members are aware of these practices.

This was reported to DNF moderator control first as part of resolution. It was then suggested I "report" under this category after the review.

xserver

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
不好意思,从来没有到escrow.com交易过,而且escrow.com上交易,我还要出中介费.这增加了我的成本.

我支付美元的方式就只有PAYPAL,确实没有其它方式.信不信由你.

你让我到哪个平台上支付美元,我都无法实现.

在PAYPAL被永封,并且里面的美元都拿不出来的倒霉时候,我真的没有办法完成这个交易.

千不该万不该就是自己的PAYPAL和GODADDY账户被盗的情况下,我没有能够第一时间发现并更改密码.

搞得在你面前出了洋相.

还有,我英文不行,莫老是紧抓我的错误不放.

心胸宽大一点,不行吗?

你已经给我评了差评,并且到这里发了帖子,害我被人骂,也害我信誉扫地.但是我对你没有一点责怪的意思.

没有骂你,没有差评你.

我算对得起良心了.

我知道在你们这些洋鬼子面前用洋文是解释不清的.

只好写一段自己同胞看得懂的话,在这里表明一下我的观点.

再也不会在这跟帖了.我要说的说完了.你想怎么做那是你的事.

你的这个米也不至于非得卖给我对不对?

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

不好意思,从来没有到escrow.com交易过,且escrow.com上交易,我还要出中介费.这加大了我的成本.

我支付美元的方式就只有PAYPAL,确实没有其它方式.信不信由你.

你让我到哪个平台上支付美元,我都无法实现.

在PAYPAL被永封,并且里面的美元都拿不出来的倒霉时候,我真的没有办法完成交易.

千不该万不该就是自己的PAYPAL和GODADDY账户被盗的情况下,我没有能够第一时间发现并更改密码.

搞得在你面前出了洋相.

还有,我英文不行,莫老是紧抓我的错误 不放.

心胸宽大一点,不行吗?

你已经给我评了差评,并且到这里发了帖子,害我被人骂,也害我信誉扫地.但是 我对你没有一点责怪的意思.

没有骂你,没有差评你.

我算对得起良心了.

我知道在你们这些洋鬼子面前用洋文是解释不清的.

只好写一段自己同胞看得懂的话,在这表明一下我的观点.

再也不会在这跟帖了.我要说的说完了. 你想怎么做那是你的事.

你的这个米也不至于非得卖给我对不?

Wired

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There are many ways for non-USA buyers to pay.

Bottom line here is if you say, "SOLD" and don't complete the sale, negative feedback and negative Trader Rating is warranted.

First you say, you were busy with the World Cup. Next, you say, Paypal blocked. Then you say, domains stolen. THEN, finally, you go to another thread and make an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom