Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Brandnew CHRISTIAN site/ebook (ETC) content. Many topics! w/ M.Resale/P.Label Rights!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nov. 26 SUPER BONUS:

In addition to the 50 Christian Children's Stories listed below, you will now** also get the 11 Christian ebooks as listed HERE (do not order there, of course!), for FREE and with Master Resale Rights!

But it gets even better: Unlike the ebooks found on that site, my ZIP file containing these 11 Christian ebooks also, for free, includes the 'DOC' source files of them, so that you can then edit these ebooks, personalize them with your own name, add content/your own links and from that create your own eBooks (plus info on how to do so for free) and sell/distribute them as you wish!

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

The 50 Christian Children's Stories Collection (with 'Private Label' rights!)

Today is the first day these 50 BRAND-NEW Christian Children's Stories are available!
These stories are a mix of realistic situation stories, fantasy, fairy tale type stories, and other genres. They illustrate topics/ethics/morals/spiritual values such as The Love Of God, Serving Jesus, Worship, Resisting Temptation, Respecting Authority, Patience, Kindness, The Fall, Foul Language, Easter, Idolatry, and many others. Check HERE for a list of all the 50 stories, and much more other info!

The WORD-file stats:
112 Pages
1,274 Paragraphs
5,080 Lines
53,609 Words (So the average per story is 1,072)
229,776 Characters (no spaces)
285,609 Characters (with spaces)

Besides being delivered as a Word (DOC) File, the stories also come 50 seperate TXT (plain text) files, nicely ZIPped up.

Examples of some of the things you can do with these stories:

• Attach your name to each of these stories; i.e. you may claim you are the writer.

• Use them as new content on your Christian site.

• Make an ebook out of them that you can give away or sell.

• Resell them*

• Edit them any way you want, if you want.

• Submit to article directories, potentially resulting in thousands of backlinks to your site(s).

• Use the articles for newsletters or (mini) eCourses that people can subscribe to.

• Use them as autoresponder content.

• Set up a paid membership site and use the articles as content

• ETC.

*To be eligible for my NEW special temporary FORUM DISCOUNT PRICE of $32.95 > $24.95* (That's less than 70 > 50 cents per story!), I request that you do not resell these articles on any domain-forums, marketing forums, and webhosting/webmaster forums.

Because this is a temp. offer that may get indexed by search engines (and thus people could come across this offer long after it has expired, maybe trying to order it), please first check HERE to see if this offer is indeed still valid. If it is, then you can order this package for $24.95) via the email address listed on that particular page.
With your payment, make sure to include your forum name, and also specify that your payment is for the '50 Christian Children's Stories Collection' articles.
Soon after having received your payment, I will then PM you the link where you can download the articles.

Questions? Send me a PM and I'll be in touch asap! :)

Blissings!
Rob

*instead of the -as yet undetermined- higher price that this Christian Children's Stories Collection should go for on ArticleDealers.com

**People that previously purchased the articles from me will of course receive a PM or email shortly with where they can download these bonuses!

---------------------------------------------------

Article License Terms:

Articles...
[YES] Can Be edited any way you want and have your name put on it
[YES] Can be packaged
[YES] Can be given away (when edited, or compiled into an ebook first!)
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus (when edited, or compiled into an ebook first!)
[YES] Can be used as web content
[YES] Can be broken down into smaller articles
[YES] Can be added to paid membership sites as content
[YES] Can be added to an eCourse or autoresponder as content
[YES] Can be sold through auction sites
[YES] Can be sold with Resale Rights (i.e. your buyers may also resell these articles to others)
[YES] Can be sold with Master Resale Rights (i.e. your buyers' customers can also resell these articles to others)
[YES] Can be sold with Private Label Rights (i.e. your buyers may then also edit the articles/put their names on it)

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, I will lower the price of this product a bit more. Hereby I set it at: $24.95. That's $8.00 off! Still a temp. price, of course.

Ah, that wasn't so hard. Looking forward to doing business with you. :)

Blissings,
Rob

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SUPER BONUS:

In addition to the 50 Christian Children's Stories listed in the top post, you will now* also get the 11 Christian ebooks as listed HERE (do not order there, of course!), for FREE and with Master Resale Rights!

But it gets even better: Unlike the ebooks found on that site, my ZIP file containing these 11 Christian ebooks also, for free, includes the 'DOC' source files of them, so that you can then edit these ebooks, personalize them with your own name, add content/your own links and from that create your own eBooks (plus info on how to do so for free) and sell/distribute them as you wish!

*People that previously purchased the articles from me will of course receive a PM or email shortly with where they can download these bonuses!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom