Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Broker from drive-ne-jp.info - leggit?

FindMe

Reaction score
Hi,

Someone with an email ending with "drive-ne-jp.info" contacted me as a Domain Broker. His customer is interested to buy my domain (at a high price).
I am not sure if this is genuine or a scam (more likely) hence checking if anyone dealt with such organization and payment arrangements such as below.
Appreciate your advice.

Thanks
David.

------- Broker's email on payment arrangement -----------
The buyer will send crypto-currency to escrow. They send 50% to you. You may receive the payment in crypto-currency or they may convert it in USD to send via wire/Paypal. You transfer the domain and get the other 50%. It's safe and easy.

But you need to certify your domain for Japanese market first. His lawyers prohibit him to buy non certified names and the Japanese escrow also accept certified names only to avoid selling illegal goods. After you send us the certificate we will proceed with the sale the same day.

Our authorized certification agency is a GMO DigiRock in partnership with Swiss Escrow: https://digirock.org They provide full refund if your domain is not sold. It's safe to use them.
Go to this site and select Certification. Specify in the comment field you need a copy in Japanese. Submit your request. If they approve it you will get payment instructions. The main certificate in English and a copy in Japanese will be sent to you within 24 hours after you make the payment as PDF file. Send it to me and we will proceed with the sale/transfer the same day.

It will be easier if you follow instructions of their customer support. Please send me your Telegram user name and I will ask @RobertReese to help you. He is responsible for customer support for the certification service.

If you don't have Telegram you may install it from Google Play or AppStore.

The sale process is very easy:

1. You send us the certificate in Japanese.

2. We transfer the funds to you.

3. You transfer the domain to our buyer through your registrar.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
From looking around it looks like someone trying to bring life back to the old appraisal scam.
Did they by chance offer you $35,000? That seems to be the number that they are offering around.
Spider senses screaming not tingling :confused:. I would not deal with them myself under any circumstances.

j

FindMe

Reaction score
That's exactly the figure. Thanks Jaydub.... hopefully the wider community is aware.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
old scam to sell useless certificates

imo...

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom