Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

enom Bulkregister.com account migration to Enom

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Enom.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuccessClick

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone having any issues?

You can PM me if you are. I helped design the Bulkregister domain management tools that Enom is implementing after their buyout of BR. I can send you to the right people if you are having issues with the changeover from BR to Enom.

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone having any issues?

You can PM me if you are. I helped design the Bulkregister domain management tools that Enom is implementing after their buyout of BR. I can send you to the right people if you are having issues with the changeover from BR to Enom.

You could tell them to not change the billing method for renewals and get some people to work in the support department like BR ALWAYS had.

After a big pain trying to log into the new interface ... I had gotten a notice telling me that they couldbn't renew my domains automatically as they have for 8 years. That I had to "Deposit" funds ... which is a complete crock of sheet.

IS enom going to start paying interest on those funds? Why should I lock up that money sitting in an account at Enom when the old method of charging my Amex when needed worked just fine? I have a feeling this jsut he beginning of the BS service to come. BR worked fine and enom comes into the picture and its service goes to hell. Looks like its time to transfer everything over to Fabulous.

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Problems ... you bet ... Enom's interface is crap!!

It would be great if Enom implemented a "classic" BulkRegister-like menus / displays for people who want to manage a lot of domains reliably without lots of bugs, clicking, and other nonsense.

While on this topic, how does one set default name servers for new domain registrations in Enom?

On a related topic... billing is getting very flaky - not sure if renewals are going to continue or if I have to use refills ...?

If that's the case, it's definitely time to move ... BulkRegister's system of batching registration / renewal transactions every few hours was simple and effective - why does Enom require all the extra work of refills?

Anyways, Enom should consider keeping the old BulkRegister system and allow folks to move their domains back into that - I for one would do so in a heartbeat, but I suppose this is wishful thinking now that Enom seemingly is set on their system ...

Rambling on ... in a nutshell, BulkRegister's old system was far superior to Enom's bulk system abomination.

Ron

tornadodomain

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
no offense man, but somebody needs to fire you if you worked on this new interface....

i dont want to be harsh, but that pretty much sums up everybody's attitude.

IT SUCKS

ITS CRAP

and i have already started moving my domains out

cant wait till there are 0 domains left in my bulkregister/enom account!

DaddyHalbucks

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
eNom called me right away, and helped me login.

They told me the $50 was to cover the cost of any automated renewals during the transition, and that the money was automatically refunded.

Still, $50 X 30,000 accounts = ALOT of money

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is Enom going to ever batch renewals like BulkRegister did?

The list of charges on my credit card is rapidly growing ... each charge is likely costing Enom extra money, and likely causing some members problems due to some issuers limiting the number of similar charges in a given period of time.

On a related note, the "refill" thing is something I'm NOT interested in ... because, from my understanding, when one has no money in their Enom account, renewals don't happen ... that's not acceptable.

And thus I'll continue to insist that Enom bill my on-file credit card on as need basis.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators