Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Can I trust ename.com with an offer of $200k?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyansBeach

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Someone said they would pay $100k for the domain, and they demonstrated they could pay, but ename.com heard about the deal and offered $200k before the deal closed.

Should I cancel the $100k I trust in favor of ename.com at escrow.com?

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you could afford to lose 100K, then give it a shot...... Me personally, I would take the for sure cash.... which is the 100K....

domainswithtrafik

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
With just the facts at hand I'd say cancel and go for the 200k offer. If neither go through you can eventually sell for six figs in the next yr. Though if I were the guy you agreed to sell for 100k I'd be pretty pissed if you rescinded.

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dunno if icedude or others may have had neg experiences with eName but it's huge and a favorite of Chinese domainers, tho I never dealt w/them directly

It is literally a once in a lifetime chance, eName offered you $200K as a company, right ? they trade domains on their own, or do they have a client who'll pay that using their platform ? Find that out for sure and if the latter then ask for a formal buyer history for this guy from eName, you also mentioned they'll use Escrow.com so at least that part is solid. Only in real estate, and maybe in the stock market if you're a savvy investor, do you even get the opportunity to make an extra $100K just for sittin on somethin....(can you counter w/$250K to eName ? I'd give it a shot while you're full on in this thing, if it's a LL.com)

icedude and the other guy are right, tho.... better a bird in hand than 100 flying.... but this is an extra $100K lol, I'd let greed get the better part of me here. If it was an individual who emailed you then I'd highly doubt it but eName has a lot to lose by screwing this up (you'd post it here) There's plenty of Asians on DNF, esp Chinese, research eName for deals this big before you answer formally. And I agree if I were the 1st guy offering $100K I'd be pissed, try to stall him politely, if worse comes to worst be honest with him, he might just have an extra $100K up his sleeve to match buyer #2... it must be the LL.com you talked about in the other thread, right ? great letters for Asians, and in fact $100K is way too low, start there, I've seen comments that LL.com's just do not sell for < $200-250K, so don't jump the gun, GREAT DILEMMA TO BE IN, THO !

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom