Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

.club populaity

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

if you can get keyword that fits and isn't "premium priced" at the registrar, then it may have value
but overall, i think the heat has cooled

imo...

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can someone tell me why .club is so hot right now? It’s all I hear about in club house app.
I saw the .Club registry sold many names recently but I don't think one can get that result. Most of good one word .club are premium so if you get a single word .club which make sense then it's worth.

Asgard87

Level 1
Reaction score
Can someone tell me why .club is so hot right now? It’s all I hear about in club house app.
Many entities going social are pooling in traffic through a third-party platform with .CLUB as its domain. I think most providers have seen this trend and are cashing in.

I recently suggested .CLUB to a gaming website and also a business member club. But to be honest, only in certain markets, this popularity can be seen. I suggested a .CLUB from BigRock to an Indian brand in the business space.

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Many entities going social are pooling in traffic through a third-party platform with .CLUB as its domain. I think most providers have seen this trend and are cashing in.

I recently suggested .CLUB to a gaming website and also a business member club. But to be honest, only in certain markets, this popularity can be seen. I suggested a .CLUB from BigRock to an Indian brand in the business space.
I agree there are many good domains available in .Club which has a good resale value. If I get a super .club which make sense and not premium I will defiantly go for it.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's not going to become popular so stick to .com and ccTLDs.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators