Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Content provider needed for article rewrites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdaly

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for a provider to give me article rewrites, I need to know what you charge and how fast you can turn them. This would be in the health industry and around 500 words an article, bulk maybe 30 - 50 a month to start.

Thanks!

ArticleGirl

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am new to the forum, and I write articles. I am willing to do one rewrite, for free, to see if you like the work. Feel free to PM me if interested.

lovetowork

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Writing profile
Lovetowork is a privately owned company located in India. We believe in providing the best web solution and writing services to our customers.
Our services
We at Lovetowork have a team of committed writers that aims at providing 100% customer satisfaction in all writing genres to meet the writing needs of all our customers. We offer a myriad of writing services that includes SEO writing, article writing, blogging and web content writing. Our professionals have the experience and the right writing skills to meet any writing assignment.
Experience
We have more than six years of experience in the writing field, proving how experienced and professional we are at our work. So if you are interested in hiring and using our writing skills, just visit our site www.lovetowork.net to get a better idea of the types of services we offer and to contact us.
Thanks

anuj291

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi

Really interested to work for you on this assignment - I head a team of native English Writers.

My team is well experienced in all the mentioned niche.

Here is our DNF thread (over 150 members have already used our services)

http://www.dnforum.com/f60/writer-a...uantity-100-unique-content-thread-389021.html

$5 per Rewrite

Looking forward to your revert

Thanks

Currently we are offering a Special come back discount for bulk orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom