Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

content spin

Status
Not open for further replies.

reliable1

namester
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have never done this. Always used original content. But I am curious how effective it is and if it will get a site blacklisted by google?

Domain summit 2024

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think that is probably more of a question for Warrior forum.

But I will try and pitch in. Spinned content is crap. Its nonsensical and even if the SERPs does not get wise to your trick, your visitors will. Considering the low cost to acquire unique content, I would never consider using a spinner.

hax121

Reaction score
I am using wordai to spin content and using it on my website.
So far now I have not faced any issue

Reaction score
Spun content is weak and usually used by spam sites or sites with no content who just want to monetize thin affiliate sites. Also one whiff and expect google to delist not only that but every site they can link to you. It's not worth it - write your own content or pay for original hand created content.

Reaction score
Don't waste your money. Write (or buy) original content. If you are spinning articles eventually your sites will get penalised. It's not that hard to detect duplicate spun content. There are plenty of legitimate, and effective, content writers around who don't charge much and create unique articles. It's also noticeable now that two people with only 1 post are recommending this never to be seen again. As most users are not serious enough about the industry to even spend a few dollars for lifetime membership here I doubt they are going to pay hundreds per year for something that is dodgy at best. I'm closing this thread now - this topic is better suited for a different kind of forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators