Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed Credit.biz, supply.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave S

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have lots of keyword .biz and .info – what are they worth?
Is it worth keeping them in hope they will one day gain value or off load?

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, I thought this was a sale thread and was about to offer you high $xx for Credit.biz...

So I would say, Credit.biz $xx-$xxx reseller and $x,xxx end user

Supply.info $xx reseller and $xxx end user

RTM.net

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I like credit.biz (despite the so-so extension it's a wow keyword!)

$xxxx (very low) to reseller, and mid-high $xxxx to end-user.

Supply info would be similar, not sure about market .... perhaps supply chain management (software reviews, etc) ? $xxx to low $xxxx

Nice keywords.

Dave S

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sensible offers taken on Credit.biz and Supply.info

(for the sake of clarity $xx for Credit.biz I would not deem as sensible ;-)

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sensible offers taken on Credit.biz and Supply.info

(for the sake of clarity $xx for Credit.biz I would not deem as sensible ;-)

Let me know when it sells :)

I think it is worth more. But, I personally have not seen a .biz sell in about a year, so it would be a hard sale. I would take it off your hands for 100 bucks that is about it.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One of the best .biz imho.
Very few have ever sold for more than 4 figures, but this one should deserve a low 5 figures.

Now to be blunt, .biz has never been a strong TLD and I think the proliferation of new extensions can drive the value of shaky TLDs down.
Domains can depreciate with time, so this one is not like wine. You don't keep it in the cellar for another decade. If you get a good offer, consider selling.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
In the world I live in, value is determined by what you can get for it today. This name is not worth low X,XXX reseller unless someone here on this forum is ready to pay at least 1K right now with real money. Generally speaking .biz means amateur hour. The extension never ever was known for legitimate business. The way it worked is that dotcom became king and the rest is history. I know that whenever I see a person trying to run a business on a .biz extension, the very first (and lasting) impression that I get is that this person is an amateur. Just like when I see a real estate agent or other professional using a yahoo or gmail email address. It screams small time, or unprofessional business. There are so few exceptions that it is not worth mentioning. In the history of the Internet I cannot name a .biz website or business off the top of my head. That shows you how bad the extension is.

Now, with that being said, it is still worth a few hundred bucks. It is not worth XX,XXX on any planet that I inhabit. It is only worth X,XXX if you get lucky. True value, which is the only one that matters in the real world, is somewhere in the low to mid XXX range. If someone here today is ready and willing to trade $1,000 in cash for the name then that means it is worth that amount. If they aren't, or they say that they would pay that if they were in a buying mood, then the name simply isn't worth X,XXX. That doesn't mean that you cannot get X,XXX for it. If I play a round of golf were I know that I could par any hole on the course, that still doesn't mean I am a scratch golfer. You have to factor in the odds of you parring every hole on the course. Just because a name might sell for a decent price if the stars align does not mean that it is worth the best case scenario price.

It is a good name for the extension, but the extension is a very bad one. It is similar to the .cc extension. The way the world works is that those who start businesses with names in those extensions are not taken seriously. That's just the way it is.

Last edited:

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't see it selling for more than 1,xxx. The extension is awful.

J

JudgeMind

in 2013 i sold oat.biz on sedo, thought i would get more for it but ended up getting low-mid $xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators