Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise Cryptocurrency Dot Com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

GhostWriter

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Would love to hear your thoughts on this dn.

Thanks,

Ghost

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very nice, even better if good natural traffic.

The name in itself will hold a value of X but good traffic can mean XXXXXX, only you know that answer.

Last edited:

Belal.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I like it, The name even without natural traffic is still worth more than X, Heck I'd give you XX right now:)

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And I'd give him $XXX lol, I love his name. Most relevant in today's world for a blog, website. With all the talk about Bitcoin and whether it survives the challenge from the Feds as alternative form of currency I'd not dump it that cheap just yet (Mt Gox going bust is an ominous sign but still)

Hang on to it for now, you should be getting inquiries by now from the webpage/WhoIs/marketplaces (it has a good ring to it unlike cryptomoney or cryptodollars for example, those sound cheap) and even develop if you're into that

Last edited:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

Please do not make offers in this section!

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think it was done in sarcasm :)

At any rate without real traffic to boost value you are looking at $X,XXX name with little traffic you may see low 5 figures to the right buyer/investor and if significant traffic it could see big 5-6 figures.

You haven't answered the traffic question so I will assume it is low and therefore reseller value $XXXX.

Belal.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I was being Sarcastic which is the lowest form of wit , Gotta work at it. As for the domain name I think XXXX-XXXXX is a fair value. I think it would be a good idea to develope and market it to increase its value or at least raise the bar.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Excellent name. Bitcoin may not be here to stay but the technology is definitely not going anywhere. I personally think it's the perfect name for a crypto currency trading platform, which could bring in huge profits. I'd hold out and wait for the technology to mature. Once the general populus begins to adopt crypto currencies you could see xxx,xxx offers. If the masses do adopt this form of tender it'll be like owning currency.com. But only time will tell…

elevatoria

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The name is a killer domain of that category. With time it can make you xxxxxx figure. Good luck.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom