Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal Do not do business with Karrera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I struck a deal with Karrera on 02-19-2014 at 05:27 PM via PM. We immediately enter an Escrow agreement and he failed to pay, which forced Escrow to cancel the contract. It's been over a month and a half and I still haven't been paid. He comes up with excuse after excuse but that fact is, he didn't have the money to begin with. Please do not do business with him. We don't need members like this on our forums.

Domain summit 2024

Karrera

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I kept an open line of communication with you throughout the entire process, telling you that I was waiting for a check from a client, again telling you that my client failed to come through. If I wanted to bail on the deal, I wouldn't have responded to you at all. Yet I was honest and told you my client bailed and that I would not be able to buy the domain yet.

Either way, I offered to broker your domain, sell it for you, pay all the listing fees yet you chose to go this route instead. I was trying to find a solution, yet all you want is to still have an unsold domain.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would also like to bring it to everyone's attention that Karrera had the audacity to leave me negative feedback after receiving my negative feedback. I reported this on the iTrader page so hopefully a mod will remove the irrelevant feedback.

Karrera

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When you leave unfair feedback, unfair feed back gets left for you too.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When you leave unfair feedback, unfair feed back gets left for you too.

Nothing is unfair about my feedback. You FAILED to pay. I was nothing but patient and fair. And as such, your ridiculous feedback will be deleted because it's blatant abuse of the iTrader system.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The way I see it, you should not make a commitment when you don't have the money to back it up.
If payment is subject to certain circumstances like waiting for a check to clear - those should have been disclosed to the seller from the onset. At least you don't pretend you have the funds.
It's been over a month, much too long. How much money are we talking about here ?

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The way I see it, you should not make a commitment when you don't have the money to back it up.
If payment is subject to certain circumstances like waiting for a check to clear - those should have been disclosed to the seller from the onset. At least you don't pretend you have the funds.
It's been over a month, much too long. How much money are we talking about here ?

$3,400.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Flipping 'hot air' is a serious offense in my book. When you agree to purchase a sports car, they don't wait for your check until after you win bets racing it!

Karrera

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

I made it VERY clear and disclosed to Beards.net from the onset that I was waiting for a payment from a client. I never pretended to have the funds. I will go ahead past the full conversation on this forum.

Karrera

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I specifically told him it was pending on my deal from a client to come through. But clearly, Beard.net is not worried about that FACT. So it is what it is. You guys go on ranting about it, the fact remains, I disclosed the entire situation and he still insisted on going through with it.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I would not initiate Escrow without both goods and funds being in the hands of the respective parties. Clearly a wrong approach here, although I've seen worse cases come to fruition, eventually.

Karrera

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would not initiate Escrow without both goods and funds being in the hands of the respective parties. Clearly a wrong approach here, although I've seen worse cases come to fruition, eventually.

I wasn't the one who initiated the escrow.

Karrera

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I kept telling him I didn't have the check from my client yet. Over and over and over I made this clear to him. Yet STILL he initiated the escrow. And this is ALL my fault? No.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Get it resolved, guys. This sounds like a severe miscommunication issue.

DomainScoop.Com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I kept an open line of communication with you throughout the entire process, telling you that I was waiting for a check from a client, again telling you that my client failed to come through. If I wanted to bail on the deal, I wouldn't have responded to you at all. Yet I was honest and told you my client bailed and that I would not be able to buy the domain yet.

Either way, I offered to broker your domain, sell it for you, pay all the listing fees yet you chose to go this route instead. I was trying to find a solution, yet all you want is to still have an unsold domain.

This shit makes me angry and laugh. You think everyone on this forum is fawking stupid. DUDE, I CAN BROKER YOUR DOMAIN, and charge you whatever the heck fees like TOBY DUDE, and then buy it so cheap. WOW.

I have no idea, how people like you still have the guts to come and defend themselves when it is obvious that you are at fault. WOW, Really ?

Karrera

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Get it resolved, guys. This sounds like a severe miscommunication issue.

I've been nothing but open with my communication with this guy, and he is using his emotions to proceed rather than trying to find a solution. If I was a sheister and wanted to bail, you think I would have ever responded to his messages? NO.

I've been nothing but open and trying to find a solution, shit I even offered to list his domain and pay a few hundred dollars in premium listing fees so that it would attract more buyers. Yet he just wants to give negative feedback and start a post. That doesn't result in solution, just complaining.

Karrera

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This shit makes me angry and laugh. You think everyone on this forum is fawking stupid. DUDE, I CAN BROKER YOUR DOMAIN, and charge you whatever the heck fees like TOBY DUDE, and then buy it so cheap. WOW.

I have no idea, how people like you still have the guts to come and defend themselves when it is obvious that you are at fault. WOW, Really ?

I offered him a solution. Because my client bailed on me and I felt bad about not being able to come through with the payment I TOLD him I didn't have yet. The nerve of people on this forum jumping in with negative opinions left and right rather than solutions. Just a bunch of babies crying rather than grow ups looking to find a solution.

I don't care who TOBY DUDE is and whatever he did. Not even sure what that sentence means, "and then buy it so cheap?" What are you talking about. I offered to pay premium listing fees so that he could get his domain sold. I never asked him to transfer the domain into my account or nothing. If I was trying to get over on him, I wouldn't continue to respond and defend myself.

Karrera

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DUDE, I CAN BROKER YOUR DOMAIN, and charge you whatever the heck fees like TOBY DUDE, and then buy it so cheap. WOW.

What are you smoking bro, for real? I OFFERED to pay all the fees and premium listing fees. So that he had the risk free opportunity to get his domain sold. "Buy it so cheap" No, retard, there is a thing called a reserve price that he could set. No risk to him. But here we are, on a forum, ranting and raving while a bunch of ignorant, assumptive assholes jump into the mix with their own opinions.

DomainScoop.Com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I offered him a solution. Because my client bailed on me and I felt bad about not being able to come through with the payment I TOLD him I didn't have yet. The nerve of people on this forum jumping in with negative opinions left and right rather than solutions. Just a bunch of babies crying rather than grow ups looking to find a solution.

I don't care who TOBY DUDE is and whatever he did. Not even sure what that sentence means, "and then buy it so cheap?" What are you talking about. I offered to pay premium listing fees so that he could get his domain sold. I never asked him to transfer the domain into my account or nothing. If I was trying to get over on him, I wouldn't continue to respond and defend myself.

WOW rEALLY??? You really have no shame??? Let alone your reputation.

We are not cry babies, it is people like you who make offers left and right like the CRY BABIES tells their parents, Daddy I want this domain and that domain left and right, But yet DO NOT have any means of paying it.

Stop the nosense, and You deserve the Negative feedback by all means. You are not trying to find a solutiong, what you are doing is tryign to COVER UP. Listen, been there done that, stop making fool out of everyone, because you think you are smart.

Karrera

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
WOW rEALLY??? You really have no shame??? Let alone your reputation.

We are not cry babies, it is people like you who make offers left and right like the CRY BABIES tells their parents, Daddy I want this domain and that domain left and right, But yet DO NOT have any means of paying it.

Stop the nosense, and You deserve the Negative feedback by all means. You are not trying to find a solutiong, what you are doing is tryign to COVER UP. Listen, been there done that, stop making fool out of everyone, because you think you are smart.

What am I trying to cover up? I admitted to all of it, while still offering a way to help Beards.net sell his domain.

You must be the brains of the operation around here, huh? Your little man syndrome and inferiority complex are in need of some immediate psychological attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom