Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Domain Question - Need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ Jones

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I am thinking about acquiring a domain.

Its a mid XX domain price with High competition and 4,400 Global monthly searches. It's also a common two word product phrase as well.
And the google trends results were pretty good also.

What do you think? And are those numbers pretty decent?

Thanks for your help!
AJ

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if it's not .com, then those numbers may not be applicable

and even if it is .com, one should not acquire simply on G numbers

AJ Jones

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It's definitely .com. But i'll need to get the plural and singular version to obtain the true value which means it's that price x 2. I definitely agree with you about not acquiring just for "G" numbers, I actually like the domain, but since I did not want to reveal the domain name, I wanted to provide something in the post that may help. One other thing that may help that as a substantial sub category, it's parent category has over 800,000 GMS.

Thanks so much for the reply! Much appreciated!

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
why are you considering purchasing, to resell or develop?

G numbers are useful for deving, but can be deceptive when used for buying and reselling

Maxwell

Formerly known as grcorp.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's definitely .com. But i'll need to get the plural and singular version to obtain the true value which means it's that price x 2. I definitely agree with you about not acquiring just for "G" numbers, I actually like the domain, but since I did not want to reveal the domain name, I wanted to provide something in the post that may help. One other thing that may help that as a substantial sub category, it's parent category has over 800,000 GMS.

Thanks so much for the reply! Much appreciated!

If you're putting in a balls-out effort to make something happen with the name, two different figures within the $xx range shouldn't make or break the deal for you.

If the name works, it works. It might cost you however much money today to make it happen, but if NOT having that name ends up costing you down the road, chances are it will cost a lot more than whatever you were trying to save in the grass roots stages.

The best part is, you only pay once for the name, and you don't pay again for another year. That gives you a full 365 days before you need to invest any further dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators