Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Domain Trader 2.5 Program

kenthailand

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I bought Domain Trader 2.5 Program Dec, 2019 and till now I haven't got the single program running. Is there anyone can help me to trace back the owner for Smartscriptsolutions.com. Thanks in advance

Domain summit 2024

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
The only thing I can suggest is try contacting them through the GD registrar, they will forward your email to owner for sure.

kenthailand

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The only thing I can suggest is try contacting them through the GD registrar, they will forward your email to owner for sure.
Sorry for the late reply. Is there any other way to catch this people. If yes, please let me know. Thanks in advance

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
Godaddy dont wanna release the info, no idea what to do
Hi I found this info when doing WHOIS from ICANN website directly, it show such info for that domain you ask in first post.
  • Organization: Tuwebfacil Soluciones SLU
  • Kind: individual
  • Mailing Address: Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
This can help to find them, they seem to be ion Spain and have Tuwebfacil Soluciones SLU organization.
So I did a google search and this is what I found see this link.
The director name is Darwin Castro and their website is (tuwebfacil,com) but the website is down.

kenthailand

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi I found this info when doing WHOIS from ICANN website directly, it show such info for that domain you ask in first post.
  • Organization: Tuwebfacil Soluciones SLU
  • Kind: individual
  • Mailing Address: Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
This can help to find them, they seem to be ion Spain and have Tuwebfacil Soluciones SLU organization.
So I did a google search and this is what I found see this link.
The director name is Darwin Castro and their website is (tuwebfacil,com) but the website is down.
Really thanks for your help. I am going to check that one now.

Tom K.

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There have been a number of updates to PHP in recent years. The latest is 8. You have to ensure that your account has the version that matches the version the software was written in. Your server configuration has to match the configuration that the software was developed and tested on. Unfortunately the site is down for maintenance.

BTW, what does GoDaddy have to do with Smartscriptsolutions? Other than that they are the registrar. They are not responsible for connecting customers with registrants. Especially with customer support that is the sole responsibility of the registrant. Try contacting them through Twitter or another social media page.

Tom K.

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just saw on archive.org that the software is written on very old PHP version, 5.2x. Your host probably doesn't support that version. And this is for version 3.0 of the trader software. I wouldn't recommend even installing it.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You purchased this 2 years ago. What are you trying to go after the author for?

kenthailand

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your info
Just saw on archive.org that the software is written on very old PHP version, 5.2x. Your host probably doesn't support that version. And this is for version 3.0 of the trader software. I wouldn't recommend even installing

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom