Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

DomainResearchTool - PROFESSIONAL Domain Software - DNF Special Price - $129 + Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For a limited of time you can purchase Domain Research Tool (the tool the pros use) for only $129. This software currently sells for $249 on DomainResearchTool's website without my promotion.

To take advantage of this limited time SPECIAL price of $129 purchase using the secure checkout link below: Purchase DomainResearchTool for $129 - Regularly $249. Purchase yours now before the price goes up.

If you are interested in competing in the domain market, you need to use the tool the Pro's use. It has been proven time and time again that this software pays for itself after the first use, see my actual scanned results below.

You may see others providing "rebates" after your purchase, but you know how rebates work. If you don't fill something in correctly the rebate is denied. There is no denying this super-low price. You are purchasing it direct from the companies site. No going through a 3rd party here.

---------------------------------------------------
To view a sample scan page showing a 575 overture w/extension and other PR5 domains found with DRT view below.

http://www.jdkcentral.com/drt.jpg

Or how about an Auto-Appraised domain at $398,218 with 751,000 Google Link Pop. and 15,709 Alexa Link Pop.!

http://www.jdkcentral.com/drt2.jpg
---------------------------------------------------

Description from DRT's homepage:

Ready for the ultimate domain power tool?

Domain Research Tool was created to find domains with type-in visitors, search engine traffic, backlinks, PageRank, Alexa™ rank, whois details and more. It can also auto-appraise domains using user specified formulas, send bulk automated offer e-mails, track your current auctions, monitor important domains, filter incredibly large domain lists and zone files and much, much more. All with full multiple proxy support.

Feature Highlights:

• Designed for BULK Scanning: Domain Research Tool was created to scan domains in bulk. This means that it can handle lists of up to 500,000 domains per scan cycle. Unlike competing products, D.R.T. Can easily load and manipulate extremely large lists and even comes with full support for loading, filtering and analyzing zone files.
  • Powerful Proxy Support: Scanning large lists cannot be done without utilizing proxy servers. D.R.T. supports loading of up to 10,000 proxy servers for use during the scan. Throughout the scan the proxy servers are rotated and poorly performing proxies are automatically disabled. D.R.T. Can also check the proxies to ensure that they are functional and non-transparent. No other domain tool offers these features.
  • Portfolio Management: The latest version of Domain Research Tool includes a portfolio management feature designed to monitor and track the user's domain portfolio. Changes to domain whois records (immediately know if your whois records have changed), name servers, e-mails, IPs, site title, link popularity, overture score and much more are tracked and analyzed. Keeping an eye on your domains has never been easier.
  • Watch List: Finding and acquiring quality domains cannot be done without organization. The D.R.T. watch list helps users stay organized by keeping track of offers, auctions, sales, purchases, negotiations, domain notes, alerts, and much more. The tool can also send automated offers in bulk to owners of domains you are interested in.
  • Type-in Domain Finder: D.R.T. was built to simplify the process of finding and acquiring type-in domains. With support for Overture.TLD scans as well as multiple diggers that generate domains based on popular Overture and search engine keywords, D.R.T. makes finding type-in domains a snap.

Feature Summary

• Ability to scan various search engines in bulk including:
  • Alexa (Traffic Rank / Link Popularity)
  • Google (Link Popularity / Link Saturation)
  • Google PageRank
  • MSN (Link Popularity / Link Saturation)
  • Yahoo (Link Popularity / Link Saturation)
  • Overture (Term & Domains) in all known Overture servers

• Full support for multiple proxy servers on all search engines and the ability to select which search engines should be queried via proxy. Load up to 10,000 proxy servers and D.R.T. will randomly use a proxy for each query.
  • Proxy server verification verifies proxy servers before they are used in a scan and ensures that they are functional and non-transparent. This ensures that only real and functional proxy servers get used during a scan process.

• Automated domain appraisal quickly appraises domains as they are scanned using a user defined formula. Domain values can be calculated by Overture score, Pagerank, Link popularity and much more. Automated appraisals are ideal for first level offers. Patent pending D.R.T. only feature.
  • Automated offer submissions allow for one click submission of all offers for all selected domains. Now you can send a dozen or a thousand offers with a single click. Since domains are automatically appraised using a formula specified by the user (or the default formula) the entire offer-submission process is completely automated to ensure maximum efficiency. Patent pending D.R.T. Only feature.
  • Domain Alerts ensure that you never miss an important auction, renewal or domain event. Alerts are set by date and the user may also specify alert actions such as sound or pop-up. Patent pending D.R.T. Only feature.
  • New - Portfolio Manager - Manage all of your domains, monitor their registration status, IP, web site, resolve status and much more with the new portfolio manager feature.
  • New - Tabbed Navigation - New design allows for more efficient navigation of various features with separate tabs for web browsers, scan lists, watch lists and portfolios.
  • New - Integrated web browsers - Multiple Internet Explorer web browsers are now integrated directly into the software, each in its own tab for easier and more efficient research.
  • New - Schedule Automated Scans - Now you can schedule scans to start on any day at any time, automatically download and scan lists and much more. This allows for scanning of various engines when the user load is low.
  • New - Zone Files & Zone Changes - We now include the ability to download and filter (by keyword, length, etc) complete zone files. The following zone files are currently available (more coming soon): .Com Zone File (650 MB compressed, 3.3 GB uncompressed), .NET zone file, .DE zone file, .CO.UK zone file, .NL zone file, .NO zone file, .ES zone file, daily zone changes for .com/.net/org. Also, newly registered .com/Net/.org lists are now available.
  • Separated Scan and Watch Windows keep your important domains in a separate watch list so that you can monitor them constantly while allowing you to scan raw lists in the Scan window.
    Overture Digger allows for deep scanning of Overture based on domains generated from Overture keyword results. This extremely powerful feature can be used to find available domains in various TLDs with high Overture scores.
  • Search Engine Digger extracts domain and rank information based on a supplied set of keywords. This powerful feature can be used to find patterns between various domains, rankings and keywords.
  • Domain Watch List keeps various domain results separated from important domains the user is monitoring. Having two lists ensures that fresh scan results do not interfere with domains the user is keeping an eye on.
  • Domain Generator generates domains based on supplied keywords, other domains, pad files, and much more, all with a click of a button.
  • Domain Filtering allows for filtering out of domains based on various properties including keywords, dictionary types, dashes, numbers and much more. D.R.T. also supports loading of custom dictionary files to extract domains of various languages.
  • File Splitter feature allows for splitting of extremely large files, such as zone files, into smaller files supported by D.R.T. This allows for scanning of complete zone files or certain domains within the zone matching the user's filter settings.
  • Integrated Whois Search compatible with over 100 whois servers allows for checking of whois for virtually any domain.
  • Integrated Domain Lists including expired, expiring, registrar-hold and redemption period allow the user to quickly download and scan daily updated drop lists.
  • One Click Print Feature allows for printing of your scan list or watch list with a single click of a button. Since most printers cannot fit the entire list onto a single page D.R.T. asks the user to specify which columns should be printed.
  • One Click Export allows for exporting your scan or watch list into Excel, HTML, XML or text.
  • Simple user interface allows for quick and easy navigation no matter how complicated the scan task may be.
  • Powerful help file describes every feature and setting.
  • Frequenty Updates - We usually update our software once per week. New features are added based on requests from current users. Our software is constantly improved to help our customers.

Designed for BULK Scanning: Domain Research Tool was created to scan domains in bulk. This means that it can handle lists of up to 500,000 domains per scan cycle. Unlike competing products, D.R.T. Can easily load and manipulate extremely large lists and even comes with full support for loading, filtering and analyzing zone files.

Powerful Proxy Support: Scanning large lists cannot be done without utilizing proxy servers (see Help file for detailed information on what proxy servers are). D.R.T. supports loading of up to 10,000 proxy servers for use during the scan. Throughout the scan the proxy servers are rotated and poorly performing proxies are automatically disabled. D.R.T. Can also check the proxies to ensure that they are functional and non-transparent. No other domain tool offers these features.

System Requirements:

• Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
  • 256 MB of RAM (512 MB Recommended)
  • 50 MB of disk space
  • Internet connection (high speed recommended)
  • Microsoft .NET Framework (free, available here)

To take advantage of this limited time SPECIAL price of $129 purchase using the following link: Purchase DomainResearchTool for $129 - Regularly $249. Purchase yours now before the price goes up.

If you have any questions after purchasing the software, feel free to PM me. I have used the software for some months now, finding names making over $100/month. I can provide you with assistance finding proxy servers, adding domains or importing domain lists, showing you what settings I use to scan for domains to provide the fastest scan times, etc.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes it is

KING

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just purchased Domain Research Tool this morning and have already sold my first name. I made $500 using this software in a matter of hours. I highly recommend it, and for $129 the price can not be beat.

Good good stuff JDK THANKS

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM me for lower price details

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Someone just PM'd me and the special pricing of $129 for this tool is still available for DNF members. Just click on the link in the first post or my banner in my signature.

NickRac

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For a limited of time you can purchase Domain Research Tool (the tool the pros use) for only $129.

I'm confused - I emailed the DRT developers and asked how "limited" the time frame was to order at this price.

They said there were NO plans to change the pricing structure of this software...

Am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators