Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Donny Donnie Don whats up with Parked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
whitebark - All domains are combined to create 1 TQ score. On average it seems like it takes about 100 clicks per day before you actually will get a score.

Donny

Therefore, a TQ score of " - " means they receive less percentage than a #1 which is your lowest point ????
And, a # 10 is the best.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
only question i have is what is Ask.com doing differently this year.....than last year??....why are they having delays every single day this year in reporting stats?...hard to believe a month ago all was fine with their reporting...and in 2008...for every single day..they are having issues getting the final numbers to you??...what changed??

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
December 19th baby...day of infamy.

PPC got 1/2 then 1/3 of the previous days. Since then, feeds churn out dimes and nickels.

Can you say "corporate greed"?

I think the .mobi is available.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Acroplex - You have on many occasions said that the only traffic that you send to Parked.com is traffic that was getting 0 clicks on Sedo. So wouldn't that be considered crap traffic? I have some crap traffic that I send to Parking Panel and Sedo today. I just don't expect much out of it. If you didn't ever say this, then I am sorry, but I have seen you post that a few times. Sorry 12/19 means nothing to me, you have had many days when your RPC and total revenue where much higher than that day.

actnow - The TQ score is from 1 to 10, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest. A No Score means that you are sending traffic to Yahoo but you don't have enough traffic to get a score yet. A '-' means that you are sending no traffic to Yahoo, this usually means all of your traffic is going to our secondary providers.

Tony - I wish I knew what happened this year with Ask delaying their stats. I wish I did. I've asked them if the problem was with the Ask data or the Google data, but my account rep didn't have any idea where the problem was.

Donny

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I did say that initially I moved my Sedo zero clickers to Parked to test the waters. I did not say that's what I have been doing for the past 6 months. If you'd rather lose my traffic than keep your statements in line with the position of the owner of a PPC company and Yahoo affiliate, so be it. In fact, Sedo's PPC has more than doubled for me. E.g. adult clicks pay 4 cents at Parked and between 17 to 30 cents at Sedo.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Acroplex - This is what you said in another thread 2 days ago.

Of course, and used Parked since mid 2007. I moved just my Sedo zero clickers to Parked. The benefit: keyword/description meta tags get you more visibility in Google. Customized content. A multitude of templates with customized images. Multiple clicks count as such.

Money that I'd never see at Sedo.

If you have sent us different traffic why would you say something like this? I assumed you had the same traffic that you posted two days ago.

I've always said that if you think you can make more money elsewhere, please do. I would expect you to go wherever you are making the most money. I know what Sedo is doing for their adult now and it's a pretty good system.

Donny

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Donny, I add and remove domains all the time. In fact, all I do is change the DNS :D Thank goodness, that takes 5 mins nowadays.

Yes, Sedo pays nicely for adult traffic but also other traffic - almost up to $5.

I won't sit here to discuss what I will do or what I won't do. Since you like to quote me a lot, I am glad you quoted my statement about what I like most about Parked. Thank you for offering me a window to Google: I use your custom template system to drive traffic, then move the domains elsewhere :D

I certainly don't like your attitude Donny. I would not want to have you as my employee because you seem to turn nasty when truths are being told about the other side of Parked. The situation with Yahoo will only turn worse and you know it. My statement about December 19th is that since that last downtime things changed with the Yahoo PPC. I am sure there is more than meets the eye ;) There is no transparency with all the PPC company folks. Maybe it's time for a change.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by donsimon
whitebark - All domains are combined to create 1 TQ score. On average it seems like it takes about 100 clicks per day before you actually will get a score.

I've got a score and it's nothing to write home about - that's why I suspect a couple of the higher traffic adult domains are dragging the rest down. My TQ actually dropped but my epc has gone up since! :)

But at the end of the day what concerns me is if i make as much or more than the previous pay period and for five consecutive pay periods I have been up over the previous. So all is good there - but knowing I could be doing even better... means it's time to write my account rep - that is if they can ascertain which domain(s) in an account are the source of low TQ?

Blue and Gold

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I did say that initially I moved my Sedo zero clickers to Parked to test the waters. I did not say that's what I have been doing for the past 6 months. If you'd rather lose my traffic than keep your statements in line with the position of the owner of a PPC company and Yahoo affiliate, so be it. In fact, Sedo's PPC has more than doubled for me. E.g. adult clicks pay 4 cents at Parked and between 17 to 30 cents at Sedo.
Acroplex: I have read quite a few posts you have sent directed at Donny and Parked and what I can tell you is Donny is the professional in this situation. You, with your venom-filled keyboard have on several occassions in a round about way (and several times directly) accused Donny and Parked of stealing from you with this big conspiriacy theory. It has now gotten to the point that Donny has invited you to take your business somewhere else. I wish you would and I am sure that many others wish the same thing. All of us are affected by this new scoring system the has been placed on us. Most of us are working to improve our score by whatever means it takes and be an active part of the industry. If things are so much better at other companies then why even start all this stuff. Go there and be happy. Or is it just that you want to have something to gripe about? As far as Donny "keep your statements in line with the position of the owner of a PPC company and Yahoo affiliate". I have read nothing that would lead me to believe that he has not kept his "statements in line" with his professional answers in the face of the constant remarks and inuendo from the likes of you. And if I could hire 20 like Donny, I would, and then I could vacation all the time. I have in my life managed a Fortune 500 company so I know what it's like to have people like Donny working for me. Hes very very professional and capable of performing his job, so that is not something that should be up for discussion here. What you should be thinking about is how to improve your campaigns and not try to blame your shortcomings on everyone else. If you want it, then work for it, just like the rest of us do. We don't sit back waiting for someone else do our work for us. I think you should definitely think about getting a life!

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Here comes the cavalry in the form of a parrot :D

You managed a Fortune 500 company? It must have been Enron.

Mr. Steve, what I do for my traffic and my money won't be stopped by sponsoring butt-kissing benders like your kind. I've learned to tell it like it is.

Instead of defending your buddy Donny, go form your next start-up or something. And if you don't like my posts - I don't give a **** - put me on ignore. The real problem is, I did not start this thread! Others are witnessing the same effects of ill-management and snowballing losses by grandmaster feed, Yahoo.

I think you should definitely think about getting a life!

You sound really mad and bitter, better throw in some cardio and eat less red meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators