Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed Ebolahelp.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandemic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is Ebolahelp.com worth anything? I want to sell it as I have no need for it and have no idea what to ask for it.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks.
P

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Second time's the charm?

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you don't know what to do with it, why did buy it?

Suggestion: buy only what you know.

Good Luck

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
$0

I hope everyone who ran to register Ebola names for profit catches Ebola. :) Not cool to attempt to profit off tragedies...

zzzkkk

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
something similar happened with malaysian lost flight MH370. tons of .com .net etc appeared suddenly, trying to make profit of a tragedy. Ok, "che la vie" but at least some respect ...

Pandemic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Now I know you guys are kidding. I also own the forum at ebolainfo.org and ebolainformation.org is forwarded. I don't make a penny off that forum and it's a one of its kind. I did that as a service. It also funnels into my longtime forum at avianflutak.com. I've been tracking the next pandemic for over a decade, before anyone had ever heard the term pandemic. I've never made a penny from it. Anyway, I wasn't sure if ebolahelp.com was worth anything since I don't have a need for it. Actually forgot I even owned it. Cut me some slack,the Ebola is actually specifically my area. I call it a curse, lol.

So is the name worthless or what? Any suggestions?

Pandemic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I also never made a penny off swineflu.org forum when I launched it the day after the swineflu first emerged out of mexico. I bought swineflu.org for $8.99. No joke. Put a forum on it and never made a penny. I sold other domains though that i didn't need.

frankburns

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well I think the ethical thing to do is place links to legit organizations that offer donations somehow to this upcoming plague.

Unethically is to have Google ads on it. So yes there is value in this domain name on a human scale. Just my 2 cents

Pandemic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you Frank for the reply. I used to have a link on ebolainfo.org to MSF for donations. I yanked it down once Ebola hit the U.S. I appreciate the suggestion my friend, I think we're all on the same page with doing the right thing. This doesn't have anything to do with money for me. Doing it for everybody including for you guys, my friends here. Gosh, there is hope for you all, lol. Good input and much appreciated.

I'll figure out what to do with ebolahelp.com, but I wouldn't mind selling it for a buck. I've donated enough time and money into this plight, and perhaps more than any one person to date. Selling it was just a thought to raise money for my sites, although if it's only worth 8.99 (or less), something tells me it won't help that much, lol.

I like the human approach with regard to the value Frank. Nicely said.

elevatoria

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There is nothing bad in registring ebolahelp.com All you need to do is to have information that can help eradicate the tragedy in the world and add google adsense for you to make some cash. I presume the domain is having some good traffic. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators