Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Email Followed By A Phone Call. Do You Do That?

Domain Author

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Normally when I need to sell some of domains, I generate some leads using Google and some other tools and send out emails to them informing them that I am the owner of the domain and I am interested in selling it.

After 2 to 3 days of sending out the email, if there has been no reply, I try calling them just to enquire if they received and looked through the mail. A lot of times, it so happens that the person has not checked the email.
I make sure that I call during weekdays between 3 pm and 5 pm. This is to ensure that they are in their office and go through the mail right then.
For some small sale, a phone call may do wonders.
I have sold some of the hand-registered domains for $300-$500 range just because I called them.
Although I never closed the deal over phone, I make sure that people notice the mail and when they do, they send a reply over mail within hours after the call.
This practice has helped me sell a lot of my domains, Although sometimes, the international call cost may be too high which is why I first prefer to call the leads in my own country before going for the international prospects.

Have you ever tried this? If yes, how was your result?
If you have used any method other than the usual, you may share it here.

Domain summit 2024

accelerator

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would send a letter instead of an e-mail. I would sometimes consider following up with a phone call, but only say two weeks after sending the letter.

Rgds

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators