Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

news Epik buys DNForum.com

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You make a valid point but if I am going to give you real money for a domain I prefer to deal with a real person instead of an incognito profile .

Domain summit 2024

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One thing is certain, all the "elders" are gathering here! :D Good to see you all. Best wishes to everyone as we ride this pandemic to its end.
Good to see you again!

Though, I don't count myself as an elder. They/you helped shape my foundation. :)

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Let's be real for a moment:
Hi

yes, let's be real!
In the end, what will matter the most is feedback and reputation.
i agree that feedback and reputation carry the most weight

i've been member here since 2002 and 99% of members who i've done deals with,
do not or did not, use their real name, as their user names.

and i'm not talking $10 deals either.
just look at my trader rating or somebody like @Theo who has exceeded 700 trader points.

once you've established yourself in the community, start doing deals, making connections, etc. ...
people will know who you are.
and if you want that to continue, then you'll have to have a good reputation and some positive feedback.

imo....

rocket

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Great thank god they changed the landing page now its so easy to navigate where you want to go .

robmonster

Epik.com CEO
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One thing is certain, all the "elders" are gathering here! :D Good to see you all. Best wishes to everyone as we ride this pandemic to its end.

The OGs of the industry were all here. That's what I found most notable about DNF.

Along those lines, earlier today, I suggested to the team to introduce "Throwback Thursdays" to share old DNF posts from OGs and share those on Twitter and elsewhere. Might be cool. Not sure what others think.

D

Darlington Omeh

Pandemic is over. Let's get on with real life.

Congratulations to the new buyer and the seller. Wanted to break the news at NP but discovered I couldn't.

If I'm not wrong, DNF.com used to belong to this forum in the past. I remember checking it out in those days and found it was redirecting to DNForum.com. What has happened to it? Has it been sold separately or I was mistaken?

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not sure what others think.
Something that we'll have to test with all the discussed ways of spinning it.

I guess we won't know until perhaps this Thursday or the following? ;)
Has it been sold separately or I was mistaken?
To my knowledge, that domain was sold separately far before Epik's acquisition of DNForum. If I had to take a shot, it was probably sold in 2013/4 when hype was high for "CHIPS" (as it was a Chinese premium).

D

Darlington Omeh

To my knowledge, that domain was sold separately far before Epik's acquisition of DNForum. If I had to take a shot, it was probably sold in 2013/4 when hype was high for "CHIPS" (as it was a Chinese premium).

SAD 😫

That would have been a great addition to this forum.

Jeffreyw

Football Club owner
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just read the email minutes ago, it excited me after reading it. So I headed to visit this site again. I used to visit both sites Namepros and DNForum more than a decade ago. Then became Namepros only as this site was inactive. I hope Epik can fully revive this forum.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators