Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Escalation to unresolved forum sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If the seller wants to sell the domain his way , its his right, he owns it ...and if he doesnt want to deal with a specific person its his right, and if the buyer has questions and doubts, its up to the buyer to make the call..

This many work in private sales but it wont work here, Sellers don't make the rules, they abide by them. If we adopt this attitude, it will open to a floodgate of abuse, members discriminating against other members, only selling to members they like, what country they are from or what sex they are.....There must be rules to guard against such activity.

I do not go around accussing people of crimes.

Really? I seem to recall being wrongfully accused of infringing on a TM, where you had the audacity to write;

People blindly jump on badwagons and speak out of pure ignorance.

Jumping on a bandwagon and speaking out of ignorance is exactly what you and that other fool did, not knowing what the domain in question even was!.

tekz999

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No, you are telling a lie.

Tekz999 demanded emails from several people to complete the deal (which were then new terms not part of the original sale)

I have demanded confirmation emails from the registrants of the domains, and requested the confirmation of that netherlands paypal email address. If you are legit, you have no problem in confirming everything.

I am also showing a picture to proof that I can back it up, and show that YOU are telling a lie that I lie!

b.JPG

I am further proving that you are dishonest.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I cant understand why Birdlfly hesitated so much in answering Tekz's questions, the concerns were obviously valid....If payment did not follow 24 hrs after answering those questions, Then Yes, sell it to the next guy in line.

Indicating that you would only sell to a high reputation member is nonsense, it was just an excuse to wiggle out of selling to Tekz and Birdfly knows it... You dont write disclaimers after somebody posts "Sold"

birdfly

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So.. what was the final price sold to Johnn? Is it more or less than $2200?

Where is Johnn? Awefully quiet on this topic/issue

"what was the FINAL price that was sold to Johnn?"
This is quite a good question. And not any hesitate to answer you.

After Tekz999 sent a PM told me that he do not want my domains, and told me that my domains are with questions.
So the deal with Tekz999 obviously and completely fell through.
And then I contacted with Johnn.
Below is the PM, you could find the FINAL price is still $2200.

Hi John,

The deals fell through,
Tekz999 ask me too many question, doubt at anything.
Could you send $2200 payment to XXXX's paypal account?
If you could, I can push the domains to you first to reassure you.

thanks.

=================================

I cant understand why Birdlfly hesitated so much in answering Tekz's questions, the concerns were obviously valid....If payment did not follow 24 hrs after answering those questions, Then Yes, sell it to the next guy in line.

Indicating that you would only sell to a high reputation member is nonsense, it was just an excuse to wiggle out of selling to Tekz and Birdfly knows it... You dont write disclaimers after somebody posts "Sold"

First, thanks a lot for your interest on trying to let things clearly.
But you still could not find out two more important aspects.

You said that "If payment did not follow 24 hrs after answering those questions, Then Yes, sell it to the next guy in line",
24 hrs will kill me surely. I need "Only instant paypal payment accepted." which I already declared in that sale thread,
and write them in RED color to remind buyer.

Could you let me know why INSTANT payment = 24 hours in your opinion?
At that time, I could not even waste one minute.
I even do not know how many minutes left for me to try to send payment to another member here successfully. because payment need to be sent to him within hours, but when I put the domains for sale, there is too little time left for me to stand by my promise. Though I think maybe a little delay will be forgived, but I try my best to get $2200 as soon as I could.

You said "I dont write disclaimers after somebody posts "Sold" ",
it is obviously and totally wrong.

Please check the thread http://www.dnforum.com/f5/3-x-lll-net-fire-sale-only-2200-including-yiw-net-thread-251578.html to find the time frame.

YIW.net enom
ZYN.net enom
QXI.net godaddy

selling them as a package. Only $2200!!
Only instant paypal payment accepted.

Need a fast cash to build another project.
Reserve the rights to sell them to a high reputation Dnf member.

Last edited by birdfly : 09-25-2007 at 09:32 PM.
tekz999 post "SOLD" at 09-25-2007, 09:56 PM

It is too obvious that I have made both the two declarations before anyone post "Sold" in that thread.

So should you take back what you have said about it?
Please do not easily try to think or guess me to be a bad person.

Anyway, thanks again for your interest on trying to let things clearly.

I said to him in PM:
"I have NEVER say anything that I will not pay. Nor have I ever agreed that the deal has fallen through."

birdfly replied with:
yes,"you have NEVER say anything that you will not pay. "

:-/

I have demanded confirmation emails from the registrants of the domains, and requested the confirmation of that netherlands paypal email address. If you are legit, you have no problem in confirming everything.
I am also showing a picture to proof that I can back it up, and show that YOU are telling a lie that I lie!

No, you are still telling a lie. do not be so dishonest, you are like closing your eyes, eating back what you have said.
why you still dare to say "Nor have I ever agreed that the deal has fallen through" ?
You have clearly told me that you do not want my domains,
and now you are still try to tell everyone here that "tekz999 did not agree that the deal has fallen through."

Very ridiculous!
Are you trying to fool me and everyone here?
Do you think everyone and me could not understand the meaning of this sentence: "I do not want domains with questions."
And after the deal with you has fallen through clearly, and then after some time, not a short time,
you found that Johnn has bought them successfully and safely,
and then you realize that the domains may be without questions to you.
So you PM me again, try to threaten me that I should sell domains to you after the deal with you has already fallen through.
You are totally wrong, I do not fear any of your threat.
You even contacted Johnn, and asked Johnn to give the domains to you at $2200 still.
What a unprofessional behavior and attitude from the so called "high reputation member"!

before I sold the domains to Johnn, I have already told tekz999 that I will not continue the deal with tekz999.
And then I received a PM from tekz999, he told me that "he do not want domains with questions", though I have clearly explained why I need instant payment to the paypal account of another member here.
It is very obvious that the deal has fallen through at that time.

Below is the content of PM:
-----------------------------

tekz999 said:
You need to understand its your fault that make this transaction unclear, and did not fulfull my satisfaction. I do not want domains with questions. I am not stupid. I am a professional and everything must be clear. I reserve the right to discuss the situation in public to safeguard all members for potential fraud as you are unwilling to cooperate in this transaction obviously.

Regards,
Gilbert

birdfly said:
Hi,

I need fast payment today , and within several hours.

XXXX need it. (XXXX is a good member here, i mask his name with "XXXX" here. not to involve in too many person in the dispute. )

I do not have so much time to finish your request.
And I have told you that I can push domains to you first.

Sorry, we could not reach at one point with the deal.

So I will not sell the domain to you.
Since you could not send an instant paypal payment.

birdfly

If more PM content needed, I will paste all the PM content here.
I totally do not fear to make all the PMs public.

清者自清,濁者自濁,善有善媱,惡有惡媱,
我不會懼怕佪的任何威脅,無論何時何地,希望佪也也能这樣。
佪想繼續,我奉陪到底!

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I dont think your a bad person Birdfly, Miscommunication often turns into disaster, and this is what I think happened here.

It is too obvious that I have make all the declaration before anyone post "Sold" in that thread. So could you take back what you said about it?

I was brought up that when you make a mistake, you admit it, apologize for it and move on, making you a better person. I made one here, You posted the terms again in Post #5 in which I thought you added them into your original post later, but after looking at the timestamps, I see it was done prior to Tekz posting "Sold" My sincere apologies for the oversight.

Just what is a reputable member anyway? am I one? I don't really know, my itrader rating is only 7 and I've been a member here for only 1 year. All I know is that my money is just as good as anyone else's, sitting in the bank waiting to be spent, If I posted "Sold" would you of sold the names to me Birdfly? (without the questions) just curious.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Really funny - such crappy LLL.net for $733 each and so much humbug about it...

birdfly

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I dont think your a bad person Birdfly, Miscommunication often turns into disaster, and this is what I think happened here.

I was brought up that when you make a mistake, you admit it, apologize for it and move on, making you a better person. I made one here, You posted the terms again in Post #5 in which I thought you added them into your original post later, but after looking at the timestamps, I see it was done prior to Tekz posting "Sold" My sincere apologies for the oversight.

Just what is a reputable member anyway? am I one? I don't really know, my itrader rating is only 7 and I've been a member here for only 1 year. All I know is that my money is just as good as anyone else's, sitting in the bank waiting to be spent, If I posted "Sold" would you of sold the names to me Birdfly? (without the questions) just curious.

Thanks for your post. You make the things more clear.
You are welcome. I know you are warm-hearted. Appreciated your efforts.
Hope we could do business in the future.:)

Really funny - such crappy LLL.net for $733 each and so much humbug about it...

Thanks denny007, you always have a sense of humor!:yes:
I also want to calm down the things.
It is just wasting more time of everyone.
When the issue is so clear, when is the end?

tekz999

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is not about the price of the domains. The focus is how this unprofessional seller is not answering questions to proof his domains ownership, mislead his buyer into paying someone else, other than the seller himself. Further, sold the names to another buyer suddenly, and challenged how we always claim domains by posting sold.

Birdfly is selling domains that he cannot provide confirmations, and those domains have questions that cannot be answered. He was trying to hide the legitimacy of the domains ownership by giving an excuse about how he has no time in answering the questions.

I have never once said "I do not want to buy yiw.net zyn.net qxi.net.". All in all, both sides have spoken, and I am positive the management will have a fair judgement accordingly.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The focus is how this unprofessional seller is not answering questions to proof his domains ownership, mislead his buyer into paying someone else, other than the seller himself
Well - seller had two buyers, one was willing to pay immediately without questions, another was asking questions. I do not see how is it "unprofessional" to ignore the bothering buyer when he has an easy buyer... I am not saying you could not ask these questions, but - well - he did not want to bother with answering especially when he had another easy buyer in the queue.

birdfly

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have never once said "I do not want to buy yiw.net zyn.net qxi.net.".

Again and again, you are still telling the lie to everyone.
You are still talking about the same story of you again and again.
So dull a speech! What about going home and playing with your childs?

You have clearly told me that you do not want my domains,
and now you are still try to tell everyone here that "tekz999 did not agree that the deal has fallen through."

Now you find a new sentence such as ("I have never once said "I do not want to buy yiw.net zyn.net qxi.net." ")
Are yiw.net,zyn.net and qxi.net not my domains at that time?
Is it now the only way that you can continue your big lie?
You told me clearly that you will not buy my domains and threatened me much.
And now you are still try to tell everyone here that "tekz999 did not agree that the deal has fallen through."

You post "Sold", so I contacted you for how to proceed the deal.
And finally for your own consideration, anyway, you have told me that you won't buy them.
So the deal fell through.
but after they were sold to another member successfully,
you suddenly came back, and broke your word, try your best to get them back including threatening me!
Please do not make so sweet a dream! Sweet to you, but dirty to everyone else!

The domains do not have any questions, only you think them as.
you do not get them, so you try to make them dirty.

Just because do not get the three domains which you have given up clearly,
and then changed your mind and wanted to get them back in your pocket,
you try to tell everyone I am a seller of potential fraud in your first post.
Your evil purpose never realized. you just leave yourself dirty and dirty.

Enough is enough!

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, enough of this running in circles, everyone now has a viewpoint of their own based on all comments in the thread.

Ask all your questions before you post sold, not after.

Thread closed, please go back to domains.

-=DCG=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom