Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

EuroDNS - Is anybody from EuroDNS here that understands domains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwilson

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have been so frustrated with EuroDNS. They do not allow me to transfer domains that are not expired. The payment methods for credit cards are not working. The Paypal method exists only if you renew one domain at a time. This is a killer as I have many domains there. Can you help me transfer everything out that is about to expire in the next two months?

I do not want to renew anything anymore at EuroDNS. I want to transfer out everything that is expiring in the next 2 months. Otherwise I will subpoena the registrar and file a complain everywhere.

I wrote to your support about the payment but this guy (Mohammed Benyacoub Sales) that has no clue about his own registrar is feeding me crap:

thanks for your email.
you can't use paypal payment to renew your domains,
You do have PAYPAL for renewals. I renewed 3 domains yesterday using Paypal but it's one by one and I have tons of domains there which would take 1 month to renew.

Please release my domains and explain here why are you blocking them and not allowing me to transfer out. I asked this question to you and you never replied.
I hope this post will finally make you help me and not lose my domains due to your very poor service.

Last edited:
Register for the auction

Nuno@EuroDNS

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can renew up to 150 domains at time @ EuroDNS. Our Support desk did advice you to renew via credit card in order to avoid paypal delays and get your domains renewed right away.

We do accept paypal payments however due to the close expiration date we do prefer to avoid any deactivation of your domains due to paypal delays.

Please be sure that EuroDNS is commited to serve you as best as possible.

I am happy to help you on this matter.

cwilson

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can renew up to 150 domains at time @ EuroDNS. Our Support desk did advice you to renew via credit card in order to avoid paypal delays and get your domains renewed right away.

We do accept paypal payments however due to the close expiration date we do prefer to avoid any deactivation of your domains due to paypal delays.

Please be sure that EuroDNS is commited to serve you as best as possible.

I am happy to help you on this matter.
I have nothing personal against you, but you're bull shitting me right now.
Your support desk did not advice me on anything. This problem has been going on for 10 days. I wanted to renew the domains using credit card, but your website is flagged as fraud at Visa so they blocked all my Visa cards I tried. I tried Master Cards in the past and they never worked either. TDBank went very far and closed my debit card, because of your website. I went to TDBank and made notes on the account in order to make the payment work on your site, but VISA still does not allow to pay.

I asked your support about this and someone said there is Paypal option available for me. I went and there was Paypal, but only if you renew one domain at the time. If you want to renew more domains, the Paypal option is gone.

I tried to transfer out the domains, but you won't let me. I asked the support about it, but you keep quite. No answer on that one. So I'm going to ask you here publicly: WHY CAN'T YOU RELEASE MY DOMAINS THAT ARE EXPIRING THIS MONTH?

Please answer the above question and there will be no need for phone calls and etc. Just release my domains for transfer. You hijacked them.

ONE MORE TIME: Release my domains from your registrar. I want everyone on this forum to know why you can not release them.

Last edited:

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Delays ? Why would paypal transactions take longer to clear than credit card payments ?

So I'm going to ask you here publicly: WHY CAN'T YOU RELEASE MY DOMAINS THAT ARE EXPIRING THIS MONTH?
It seems that you cannot transfer away domains that are due to expire within <= 15 days. Sneaky.

What are the domain extensions in question ?

cwilson

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The domains tlds in question are: .fr .es .be .nl
They actually take the money from Paypal right away.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For .fr & .nl I think you need an auth code and they are now concealed to you.
For .es I'm not sure.
For .be I don't think you need an auth code to initiate transfer, just have a valid E-mail address on whois.

adamwagner

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It seems the matter is solved successfully now.

But in spite of this, I'd like to share with you with my opinion and experience in cooperation with EuroDNS.

1. Personally I have arround 3,000 domain names at EuroDNS.com. Additionally, local Resellers under my company manage with another arround 15,000 names. I have never heard so far about any difficulties with renewals - technically nor financially. CWILSON, your case with payment troubles seems to be singular.
I would even say EuroDNS is very flexible about financials. Just contact one of managers and check it yourself :)

2. Concerning authinfo and/or transfers out generally - at EuroDNS, authinfo codes are available on demand at customer panel all the time, without limitations in general.
If there was any blockade just several days before expiration date, it would be even positive, I would say. Why? Please image the following case - an end-user asks me for a code several days before expiration. He usually thinks he will process the transfer on time. But? - in practice there are delays in a corporate internally; managers do not have an access to an email where a confirmation link is sent etc... As a result, it is very possible that such transfers, processed several days before renewals, are not successful.
In resume, I do NOT recommend to transfer domains just a while before expiration. It's safer for your domains! :)

There are many registrars at the global market, as well as locally. There are better ones, and worse in particular TLD/ccTLD. But based on 6 years+ of cooperation with EuroDNS and more than 20,000 domain names managed with them, I can say EuroDNS is reliable partner in domain business. For corporates it's just 100% ideal.

All the best,
Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom