Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

fabulous Fabulous.com

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Fabulous.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is great to see these new subforums on DNForum. Fabulous was the first PPC service that I used, and for that I will be forever thankful to Dan Warner and his crew from Down Under. They operate with a very high level of integrity and customer service. With their own portfolio of 400,000+ domains and counting, they are certainly among the most important companies in the Domain Industry today.

The seminar they hosted a couple of weeks ago in San Francisco, during Ad-Tech, was quite informative. Fab has done the kind of basic market research that has guided their activities into very sound directions.

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, they're excellent. I hope they don't get bought out by Google or Yahoo at some point, and lose the things that makes them "special".

Edwin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Perhaps somebody can fix the typo in their forum name :)

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Edwin said:
Perhaps somebody can fix the typo in their forum name :)

lol, good eye, fixed!

I hope these subforums come in handy.

-=DCG=-

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah fab are well fab.. however I just cant get on with the site design..

The functionality of seeing where your traffic is coming from is by far the leader in the PPC's Parking Programs.

My Two Cents

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Welcome to the Fabulous forum. First I'd like to thank the DNforum.com guys for setting this up for us.

The Fabulous team, including myself, will be actively participating here, so please don't hesitate in raising any questions or concerns you may encounter and we'll be sure to discuss it with you.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Michael Robertson
Senior Account Manager
[email protected]

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mike Fabulous said:
The Fabulous team, including myself, will be actively participating here

Always good to see.. Welcome Mike on behalf of well... eh me I guess.

I have many questions but not the time to ask... rest assured I will be loaded up with them shortly.. but for now its off to Wales. (not NSW)

Tedgeman

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have a number of Fab domainers noticed that the Fab pages are slow to load. Im reluctant to give their PPC, a run, based on this.
Its a lot of work to redirect hundreds of domain names, after I tried my last PPC disappointment, not mentioned here but in my last post, I,m nervous about the undertaking, lol.

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
tedgeman, i switched to fab recently, I have mostly US traffic and my results have been about 90.00 cpm definately dont regret trying them.about 3 times my old parking revenue, None of my names are high traffic so every little bit helps, I am told some browsers have problwm with fab traffic, but my traffic is almost exactly the same as old partner

Tedgeman

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the get up and go ...lol
Hey would you mind telling us who you tried ?
Thanks

luvkycool

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
as long as you got 100+ domains you can join them?
or is there a min traffic each domain should bring in..

TIA

Luck

LeftRightOut

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
luvkycool said:
as long as you got 100+ domains you can join them?
or is there a min traffic each domain should bring in..

Yes 100 names, no min traffic.
If you have good names they might do it for less. I'm guessing it's at 100 to keep out all the people with 50 or so absolutely shocking names from taking up their time.

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tedgeman said:
Have a number of Fab domainers noticed that the Fab pages are slow to load. Im reluctant to give their PPC, a run, based on this.
Its a lot of work to redirect hundreds of domain names, after I tried my last PPC disappointment, not mentioned here but in my last post, I,m nervous about the undertaking, lol.
No, haven't noticed any pages being slow.
Fab don't ask you to redirect. They ask you to change the DNS. That is not "a lot of work". It takes a few seconds for an entire portfolio on the major registrars.

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can confirm that payments are being processed this morning. You should be receiving payment soon. I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I hate to be the one to throw the cat amongst the pigeons but having to wait another 48 hours for a paypal payment is really not acceptable. As is the fact that you only informed me after I had to ask.

What would of been nice was an email before, and then the option for a wire transfer. I have been open and honest with fabulous, I really would expect that same courtesy.

I really am not happy with this Mike.

Capt. Flash

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fabulous is the best PPC service availalble for those who collect names but don't have the time to develop the names. I don't have a hundred names anymore, nevertheless, I have always been treated like a valued customer by the Fabulous staff. The rest of the domain industry could learn from the Fabulous model.

DNAholic

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree. Fabulous always get back to me in 24hrs when I email them, and if not they usually have a good reason.

The only thing I can say is they could improve on is keyword targeting. But in terms on CS, they are the best.

Very happy with them. Keep up the good work.

Capt. Flash said:
Fabulous is the best PPC service availalble for those who collect names but don't have the time to develop the names. I don't have a hundred names anymore, nevertheless, I have always been treated like a valued customer by the Fabulous staff. The rest of the domain industry could learn from the Fabulous model.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PAYPAL Payment Delays

We are currently experiencing issues with the processing of payments to customer PAYPAL accounts.

These issues will be resolved by 12:00 Wednesday the 18th of May, Registry Time.

We appreciate your patience during this period and apologise for any inconvenience this matter may cause you. Please contact the Customer Care Department at [email protected] should you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators