Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Filter for premium domain names in the marketplace

oberheimer

Domain investor
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello, it would be nice if we could get a filter for premium domain names in the marketplace.
I'm not sure if this is on the way or if you have some other plans for this.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I would think it's hard to have a filter for subjectiveness. A premium domain to one may not be the same as to another. This is evident across the net where people use the word 'premium' to describe all manner of domains that are as far from my (and most people's) idea of 'premium' that you can get. I don't think everyone knows what it means.

Domain summit 2024

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I commissioned an add-on for the marketplace that will make certain tags mandatory depending on the designated destination. IE. Fixed prices ccTLD posts will need.. Price tag.. TLD tag. Descriptive tag. Etc.

We are still beta testing but it looks promising. It will allow you to search in tags for example:

.com
one word
<5000$

Etc. etc.

It will hopefully make the whole marketplace a lot more streamlined.

Further we are going to be unveiling a cooperation with a major domain market in the upcoming days. We will feature the most exclusive/premium names in cooperation with them and they will be prominently displayed on both sites.

So all in all I think you will find it easier to find the best and most suited names for your purpose soon.

oberheimer

Domain investor
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would think it's hard to have a filter for subjectiveness. A premium domain to one may not be the same as to another. This is evident across the net where people use the word 'premium' to describe all manner of domains that are as far from my (and most people's) idea of 'premium' that you can get. I don't think everyone knows what it means.
Yes, you are right. It would have to be moderated. It would be nice to have some sort of area where you could find premium names.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators