Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

closed [FindHost .com]

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
In case someone does a search on DNF one day, I will seperate the domain: F I N D H O S T .com

Thinking about purchasing it. What do you guys think? It's obviously going to be developed into a hosting directory. No intentions of reselling the domain, so appraise the domain based on how nice of a hosting directory name it is (e.g how memorable, ect ect). Rather then a valuation for what an end user may pay.

Any input, as well as max amount I should offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
-Mike

Domain Summit 2024

greggish

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's a very good name for a directory. Short and to the point. I doubt you could come up with one much shorter. The only thing is that on the Tangy.com site they are asking for $2,050... too much IMHO. But I'm sure you're getting a better deal than that.

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your input Greg! I decided to buy afterall. So if anyone else has any opinions please leave them.

The only thing is that on the Tangy.com site they are asking for $2,050... too much IMHO. But I'm sure you're getting a better deal than that.
And yes, as you assumed, I got a much better deal then their asking price. Don't want to reveal the price publicly on the boards, but if your curious. I got it for the same amount your selling HostingForums.com for. Indication of it's price range.

Some may think I overpaid and that this domain is reg fee, but it'll go to a good use for years to come. So I guess it's a great purchase on my behalf.

Kind regards,
-Mike

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice purchase Onyx!

greggish

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the domain and good luck with your future site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom