Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

epik First post on DNForum and a design update

This is a discussion about the domain name registrar/company Epik.

dadan

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Happy Saturday,

We have been working on a significant redesign for Epik Marketplace offers and CRM system.

It is still in the early stages of design, and we thought it would be great to share these concepts with the community to get feedback, ideas and suggestions.

Our Goal in this redesign project is to improve the overall user experience on the CRM system and add new features to help you engage, filter, and efficiently interact with buyers and sellers. While simultaneously providing an intelligent way to browse through the different offers, new and old, to assess the portfolio performance.

Feel free to share feedback, ideas that you think might enhance these concepts.

Ala

Domain summit 2024

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
Hello
It looks great, Epik needs a new fresh design, possible with less buttons and a combination of navy + green colors, maybe same can be done here on DNForum related to colors.
Also when browsing DNForums some topics load slow, but not sure why.
Other thing on DNF there are 2 social sharing buttons, one on the bottom of the website and in the right sidebar widget, which I think are duplicates, I personally don't like to give my website power to social media that is why I removed them completelly on my websites.
P.s. I'm new here, hope my suggestions are not intrusive, and thanks for this great forum, now NPros is in the past for me like FB just a bad memory.

Darlington Omeh

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The new concept looks very great. I think its right time for epik to have dedicated sales team. The current customer support team are not trained to close deals. They're only good at asking for PIN and Email, and no real solutions provided. To get the real solution, you'd have to contact Rob.

I think that has to change. Dedicated sales team exclusively for Domains will be the game changer.

buydomains

Level 2
Reaction score
Its very nice when Epik sales landers include whatsapp numbers, change online chat at the right corner with epik broker photo. Give an online chat only as a link , not embedded link that slow the lander.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Happy Saturday,

We have been working on a significant redesign for Epik Marketplace offers and CRM system.

It is still in the early stages of design, and we thought it would be great to share these concepts with the community to get feedback, ideas and suggestions.

Our Goal in this redesign project is to improve the overall user experience on the CRM system and add new features to help you engage, filter, and efficiently interact with buyers and sellers. While simultaneously providing an intelligent way to browse through the different offers, new and old, to assess the portfolio performance.

Feel free to share feedback, ideas that you think might enhance these concepts.

Ala
Looks great and wonderful work Ala! 👍🏽

Much needed CRM upgrade.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can the settings be set to not show earnings each month?

I find when I don't get inquiries I get discouraged.

Will there be a button to send domain offers and inquiries to the Epik sales team?

@dadan @robmonster

dadan

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Can the settings be set to not show earnings each month?

I find when I don't get inquiries I get discouraged.

Will there be a button to send domain offers and inquiries to the Epik sales team?

thank you @slickdots will review and discuss this request with our team

Ala

Tom K.

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
@dadan, what improvements have been made on the security side? Front-end redesigns are nice, but don't mean much if our private data is exposed to hackers.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's a fair question in light of recent events @Tom K.

@robmonster Did answer this over here.

I hope we get continued updates in that thread.

My relative silence in this thread should not be misunderstood for being indifference. I don't think it will come as a surprise that the normally hard-working Epik team was working particularly hard in recent weeks.

Although it is too early to declare victory, we are certainly making progress. Here is a recap of just some of the actions taken:

 Retained forensic investigation and technical security firm on a full-time basis;

 Retained data privacy and cybersecurity outside counsels to report and remediate the Incident;

 Implemented industry best practice for secure password vault;

 Worked with development teams to cycle all SSH keys multiple times and shut down other means of access to Epik systems;

 Implement bug bounty program (est. Oct 7, 2021);

 Daily coordinated work and efforts combining executive, legal, PR, and security team;

 Migrated all source code to new platform;

 Forced client password resets;

 Shut down all outside access endpoints into Epik’s systems;

 Removed all credit card information from live databases;

 Implemented an SSO where strongly encrypted passwords are not stored on Epik systems and authorization;

 Continued to expunge unnecessary personal information from systems and implement best practices;

 Explored SOC-2 Compliance options after Incident response in near-term;

 Notified clients who were impacted by the data Incident on several dates (Sept 18 and 20, 2021), secured critical systems and provided 2 years of credit monitoring to clients who had payment information included in the Incident;

 Timely notified State Attorneys General in relevant jurisdictions, where prescribed by applicable state data breach notification law;

 Worked with the FBI to help identify the threat actors and take appropriate legal action.

I do greatly appreciate the continued support of our loyal clients as we continue to deploy best practices across the board as we set the stage to be an even better version of Epik.

#BeEpik

Tom K.

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks, @slickdots. The biggest concern is this part: "Migrated all source code to new platform;". The source code was described by Rob as "shitty code". Not sure migration will change that. But probably best to pursue an answer in that thread.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators