Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Flurry Of Unsolicited Offers

glw

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I own HRA.net, over the last 2 weeks I have received 8 unsolicited requests to see if I am interested in selling. Normally, I get 1-2 year. Anyone aware of anything related to HRA, that is suddenly on people's radar? Honda Research America has owned the .com for years and never done anything with it.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Those are good letters.

I think what is driving this surge is domainers. Good LLL.net are bringing decent amounts. Most likely all domainer inquiries kicking tires to see how much (translate to how little) you would take for the name.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

glw

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I received, "I wish smooth" months ago, but not in this flurry. All different, so it doesn't seem to be an autobot script, one really long one.

gingeman

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just came on here to whinge about this... If I had a dollar for every "I wish smooth..." BS email I got in the last year or so I'd make more than parking...

Perhaps we could get a forum competition going - best way to respond wins some dnf$ - oh wait, they've mysteriously disappeared...

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators